• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Will there be enough Super Sniper 5-20's?

ls1mtz

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
Ok so don't crucify me but this scope is getting crazy amounts of hype kinda like another scope I can think of (PST) which is a waiting game to get. Is it going to be a waiting game for the SWFA Super Sniper 5-20 or are they going to be able to fill the hugeja amount of orders they are going to recieve when this thing gets down to the price of $1,000?

Re: Will there be enough Super Sniper 5-20's?

I would say your gonna be fine. I think they will sell a lot but a bunch of people are probably just saying they are gonna buy one. Kinda like in the classified section when someone is selling something on here and someone posts "somebody buy this before i do". Thats just my opinion though, hell they might actually sell a shit load but they are probably ready for it

I believe Cris or some one else at SWFA said they anticipated a huge initial order.

So hopefully everyone will get theirs with the first shipment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIPMaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For 33% off I am willing to wait a few months </div></div>

While I would LOVE to have one in hand within a few weeks of ordering...beggars can't be chosers!! For the kind of deal that SWFA is running on these units, I too will be glad to wait if need be.

For the $$ they will cost I will wait a year just as long as I don't get charged until it ships.

If I am going to be charged now then I would like to get it now or I will probably pass on it if they can't give a reasonable estimate of when they will be here (say within 30 days it will ship).

What I don't understand is all the Hype. Even at the $500 off Promo price it's more expensive than the Viper PST which has had some favorable reviews.

Mac

I'd rather have a SS then a PST. The SS line of scopeshave a great track record of reliability.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cmacclel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I don't understand is all the Hype. Even at the $500 off Promo price it's more expensive than the Viper PST which has had some favorable reviews.

Mac
</div></div>

Based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: 1) HD glass; 2) proven track record of EVERY SWFA SS scope on the market, especially in light of the recent variable lineup additions; 3) FFP and an excellent reticle to match (yes, I realize the Viper PST is FFP as well...but not everyone likes the PST reticle and the SS is something new/different); 4) LL's initial video review which shows this scope to be one hell of a performer even though it was an admittedly limited test; 5) 1/3 MORE internal adjustment range than the 24x FFP Viper PST (19mils compared to the SS's 30mils); 6) shorter/smaller total package than the 24x FFP PST; and 7) a rallying of support for a long-time, dedicated Hide sponsor and all-around great company (SWFA)...the list goes on and on, but those are the basics.

Just about to receive my PST and SWFA has to do something like this... I might have to buy it too and compare. I'm sure there will be a few comparisons of these two scopes.