• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will we know “the Epstein List” ?

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ

4A85B4E6-A3AE-41E0-8CC9-884F67B1AD0E.jpeg

The public interest? They must have meant the judge’s and politician’s interest, since so many are on that list.

Gates, Clinton, Hollywood Elites, Prince Phillip, members of Congress, my .02

Reactions: BLEE
How much do you want to bet there is a certain Supreme Court Justice named? Which could potentially lead to him being impeached. Which could lead to Biden getting to appoint another Justice.

When there is no vacancy, create one. Maybe.

Just saying.

Good. That's the exact reason the names should be released. Anyone with any power in this country on that list should be hung and gutted.

Put some fear back into politicians and maybe they'd do they're fuckin jobs.
Should be, but won't. Nothing will happen. They could release video of those people raping kids and it wouldn't change one vote on the Democrat side. Look at all of the corruption that has occurred in the last decade right in everyone's face, and nothing has happened. Biden's kid got caught red handed taking bribes from our enemies in the middle of an election and it didn't even change the polling that week. Morality doesn't even factor into this for the left.

How much do you want to bet there is a certain Supreme Court Justice named? Which could potentially lead to him being impeached. Which could lead to Biden getting to appoint another Justice.

When there is no vacancy, create one. Maybe.

Just saying.
Roberts seems like the type

Reactions: 338dude
No we won't know the full list. 8 names??? Hahahaha
There's probably hundreds in her black book..

That site also has ALL the Flight Manifesto's too..so when you see names like Barrack Obama, Ralph Fiennes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. thats where it came from.
Here is a huge list of people who have either flown on Epstein's plane or been to the island:

(Compiled list of names from Epstein's Island flight logs from the first 200 pages of 2000+.)

● Huma Abedin
● Laura Silsby
● Rachel Chandler
● Jeffrey Epstein
● Ghislaine Maxwell
● John Podesta
● Michael Podesta
● James Alefantis
● Anthony Wiener
● Leslie Wexner (Limited Inc Chairman)
● Herbert Strauss
● Isidor Strauss
● Martin A. Nowak
● Steven Spielberg
● Edgar Bronfman Sr. (Seagram Chairman)
● Charles Bronfman (Seagram Co)
● Michael Steinhardt (former hedge-fund manager)
● Sara Bronfman
● Clare Bronfman
● Niles Lehman (Professor at Portland State University)
● Seth Roger
● Ruth Ginsberg
● Alison Mack
● Robert Maxwell
● Wendi Murdoch
● Jonathan Cheban
● Naomi Campbell
● Maximilian Chow
● Val Kilmer
● Marina Abramovic

LIST OF NAMES OF VISITORS ON EPSTEIN ISLAND:

● Ghislaine Maxwell
● Chris Tucker
● Larry Summers
● Lisa Summers
● Bill Murray
● Bill Hammond
● Ehud Barak
● Andrés Pastrana (Former President of Colombia 1998-2002)
● Jean Luc Brunel
● Doug Band
● Ron Burkle
● Woody Allen
● Sarah Kellen
● Ray Barzanna
● Sandy Burger
● Andrea Mitrovitch
● Peter Marino
● Shelley Lewis
● Paul Hala
● Richardo Legoretta
● Tom Pritzker
● Kelly Spamm
● Tiffany Gramza
● Claire Hazel
● Paula Epstein
● Mark Epstein
● Ralph Elison
● Sophie Biddle
● Audrey Raimbault
● Shelley Harrison
● Melinda Luntz
● Gwendolyn Beck
● Albert Pinto
● Linda Pinto
● Gary Roxburgh
● Mandy Elison
● Jean Michelle Gathy
● Virginia Roberts
● Kristy Rodgers (Kristina Real Rodgers)
● Greg Holbert
● Alyssa Rodgers
● Juliette Bryant
● Heather Mann
● Ed Tuttle
● Glen Dubin
● Ellen Spencer
● Chris Wagner
● Casey Wasserman
● Laura Wasserman
● Paul Mellon
● Oliver Sachs
● Henry Rosovsky
● Lynn Forester (de Rothschild)
● Joe Pagano
● Naomi Campbell
● Nicole Junkermann
● Rodney Slater
● Magali Blachon (Deperrier)
● Svetlana Griaznova
● Emmy Tayler
● Larry Visoski
● Teala Davies
● Juan (Pablo) Molyneux
● Freya Willemoes) Wissing
● Adam Perry Lang
● Fleur Perry Lang
● Caren Casey
● Hank Coller
● Cindy Lopez
● Mark Lloyd
● Alan Dershowitz
● Seth Green
● James Gunn
● Steven Spielberg
● Tom Hanks
● Steven Colbert
● Jimmy Kimmel
● Barack Obama
● Kevin Spacey
● Kathy Griffin
● Oprah Winfrey
● Shawn Carter
● Beyoncé Knowles
● Anthony Kiedis
● John Legend
● Chrissy Tiegen
● Jim Carrey
● Steven Tyler
● Ben Affleck
● Stephen Collins
● Will Ferrell
● Aliaune Damala Badara Thiam (Akon)
● Marshall Matters
● Jeffrey Jones
● Victor Salva
● Mark Collins Rector
● Charlie Sheen
● Tyler Grasham
● Madonna Ciccone
● Katheryn Hudson
● Gwen Stefani
● Stefani Germanotta
● James Franco
● Will Smith
● Justin Roland
● John Cusack
● Anderson Cooper
● Demi Moore
● Brian Affleck
● Meryl Streep
● Wanda Sykes
● Chelsea Handler
● Michelle Wolf
● David Yarovesky
● Pharrell Williams
● Quentin Tarantino
● Courtney Love
● Alec Baldwin
● Robert Downey Jr.
● Disney Corporation (Offering kids “scuba-diving” trips, to the Epstein Island)

● Bill Clinton took a helicopter with Maxwell and Epstein

Here is the link to the 2000+ page document which includes all sorts of testimonies, photos, receipts, and more.

Even it it’s just 8 names the local police from what ever jurisdiction will SWAT their homes as soon as the names are released right?
With wall to wall media coverage?

All foreigners that nobody has heard of and their country won't do shit about it. Some probably already dead or all of them are. They wouldn't risk having someone get on the stand and name names of people who were there with them.
Or a few inconsequential names that nobody cares about or that have very little influence. If anyone wants some real shit about Epstein, read some of the amazing work that Whitney Webb has done on the topic.

This is just a little tease

She sat down with Glenn Beck recently, episode 162. This is an amazing podcast episode

And she wrote a two volume book about the Epstein case. I’m pretty sure it’s coming out on audible and I’ll listen to it then. If not, I’ll be buying it

Personally I couldn't care less, I know I'm not on it. Hopefully some prosecutor somewhere, who does care, will do a double header and get Hunter & the big guy too!
I find bliss in my ignorance...

Epstein seems to have been in the tick of the corrupt swamp since the fucking Iran contra

Clintons and Gates had Epstein on the payroll for decades.

Reactions: theLBC and The D
Epstein seems to have been in the tick of the corrupt swamp since the fucking Iran contra

Clintons and Gates had Epstein on the payroll for decades.

How much do you want to know?

How much do you want to know?

The person that scares me most, not personally, but ex-CIA director John Brennan who privatized Intel/surveillance gathering and collects and stores every electronic communication of everyone, especially politicians, take a guess at who really is the puppet master...

Reactions: The D
The person that scares me most, not personally, but ex-CIA director John Brennan who privatized Intel/surveillance gathering and collects and stores every electronic communication of everyone, especially politicians, take a guess at who really is the puppet master...
He went to the dark side of islam, when he was station chief in Saudi Arabia. His beliefs are incompatible with the Constitution. He's lower than a snake.

All of these blood soaked monsters scare me. Not just because it’s them, but their disgusting friends and the even worse people that own them

Reactions: BAMAboy18
Biden won't release the list to protect his family.

Or, it's a faked, replaced list. Only name on it will be Trump.
This. People be like, “don’t trust the gov,” but then they turn around and be like, “trust the government, they fixing to publish a list that tells on 60% of them!” Lmao. No real list will ever see the light of day. Even if it did, nobody would ever be punished and nobody will ever do anything to these people. The general pop is just as guilty as being morally bankrupt as anyone involved in this? Why? Because we allow it. It’s that simple.