• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wilson Arms 16" and 20" AR15 Barrel Testing

I have the one 20" all built up and ready to test. Just need to load up some ammo and get to the range. Weather the past 2 months has been miserable and work has been super busy.

It's currently been pouring for almost 2 weeks and gonna rain till next Monday...

After these spring rains move out I should be able to get out and get these 2 Wilson barrels tested

Bro! ... that's how you get your best DOPE..lol

All jokes aside, I try to go out at least 5-6 times in every Season during the nastiest days I can find so extreme, heat, cold, wet, windy...and function test/chronograph every pet load for each of my rifles, just to see if I can find any anomalies.

Reactions: padom and simonp
Bro! ... that's how you get your best DOPE..lol

All jokes aside, I try to go out at least 5-6 times in every Season during the nastiest days I can find so extreme, heat, cold, wet, windy...and function test/chronograph every pet load for each of my rifles, just to see if I can find any anomalies.

Lol. Gotta work up a load for these barrels first. Nothing good comes from working up a load in 2" per day downpours and 30+ mph winds except skewed results and wasted components.

But sure, after you work a load up for any rifle you should shoot it in every condition possible.