• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Wilson Combat Mag cost at Scheels

dar1246

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Nebraska
www.youtube.com
I went to Scheels in Omaha Ne yesterday. They had the 47d 8 round clips in stock. I looked at the price and they were marked 59.95 each. I asked the guy why so high. He told me that is what they cost. I asked if they price match and he said yes. I showed him Wilson Combat website and the price of 32.95 for the 47D 8 round clips. He replied then I suggest you go there and buy them. Your problem will be solved. I left the store.
I place an order with Wilson Combat and they shipped the same day. A big thanks To Wilson Combat for helping me. Great service and fast shipping.

I did talk with a manager later and told them the story of what there employee said. The manager said they would price match Wilson Combat prices and it is there store policy. Told them I purchase a Wilson Combat pistol a week prior. Go there if you need clips and price match them.

I will stick with ordering from Wilson Combat direct. Great group to work with.

Last edited:
Prices around here for Wilson 47D 8 round magazines seem to be running around $35-$38, I will check the price at Scheel's next time I am in Great Falls and see what they are running there.

Here is the picture of the price. They marked all Wilson mags at the same price.

Attachments

• IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 20
WOW! That makes the Cheaper than Dirt price of $41.74 a bargain.

$29.99 at Brownells

Next big crisis I may have to sell half my ammo and mags on Gunbroker then go out and buy a new car. Reminds me of calguns.net where guys list -- and SELL -- guns in the classifieds USED for more than vendors sell for NEW in the commercial section. Nucking Futs!

Last edited:
Buy from Wilson direct, their CS is excellent. If you have any questions on your pistol call them. Also, send it to Wilson if you have any issues. I had the sights replaced on my compact after 12 years and sent it back to them and while there they check it all out and replaced all the springs.

I ended up going back. I thought the only way to to set it straight was to make them honor the match price. They did match the price but it was a fight. The other manager also stated they bought them for $50 dollars.
I asked them first if they match prices. Then I showed them the price to match. It took about 30 minutes. Holy cow, it is different from manager to manager on their policies. This one state the would work with me on the price but could not do that. Then the fight was on.
Truthfully they should be clean out of their inventory at the Wilson price and make them eat the difference. If they are so dumb to buy mags at $50 dollars, they need to hear more complaints. This way the will learn not to overcharge or not to buy at overstated prices.