• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Wilson Vickers 9mm

gearguywb

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2018
    Full size gov't model Wilson/Vickers in 9MM. Second owner. Original owner had the gun cerakoted. Looks ok, but certainly no safe queen. Shoots great. Planned on using it for USPSA single stack minor but I am going to stay with my 40 instead.

Comes with all original paperwork, case and 8 Wilson Vickers mags.

$2650

Now 2450

Trade consideration:
    6.5 PRC hunting rifle
    Leica Ultravid 10x42
    Swarovski SLC 10x42
    Leica 2700B rangefinder

Thanks!
    IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2502.jpg
    IMG_2504.jpg
    IMG_2507.jpg
    IMG_2508.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: elkbow
    Is the slide still smooth with the cerakote? Are you located near augusta, GA?

I am not sure what you mean by "smooth".

Located in the Kansas City area

When you rack the slide, does it feel like glass on glass compared to other high end 1911s. Or does it feel like glock slide do to the cerakote. Any idea who did the cerakote?

Slide to frame fit feels like my other high end 1911's (I have a couple of full custom's and a Guncrafter).

I do not know who did the cerakoted. I bought it to shoot and thought it was just fine. If I wanted something prettier then I would send it in to be stripped and re-blued or hard chromed.

I do a lot of pistol stuff and teach a fair amount of competitive classes. Everyone that has seen this pistol thought it was great. Just want to make sure that everyone understands that it is not a safe queen as it sits.

Reactions: bobke