• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

winchester 52

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
there was an old "show your 52 thread" i decided to start a new one and not make a zombie. i need picture practice here so...this one sits in my safe,not mine. it's my grandson's given to him by another family member.
was unable to post here,so did a link as i usually do on other boards

Re: winchester 52

That is a real work of art. Have snuck it out of the safe to shoot yet? If you are interested in 52s go over to RFC and look at the Win 52 subforum. Lots of information and pictures.

Happy shooting

Don

Mike,
I started a Win52 thread a while ago and got a little bit of a start. It is shown below. There are a few pick there. Drop by and check it out and post your picks there if your interested in 52's. If you have any 52 questions and dont want to go to other sites, you can drop me a line a my thread.
DS

Interesting 52 you have there. It appears to have a 52 International Prone stock on it, which was used on the 52E International Prone. The rifle itself appears to be a C model with barrel band.
Do you know any of the history of the rifle? If it is a C model, the serial number will end in a "C". Could you verify which model it is? I also assume if it is a C model it has been converted to a single shot...correct?
Steve