• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Wind reading clinic and match-Elk River, MN

Re: Wind reading clinic and match-Elk River, MN

The coaches are very good and the range runs a good match.

All in all, great bang for the buck.

wade

Thanks for posting. That's just up the road from me so I'll be signing up

Good to hear. I've got one other shooting buddy going with me and maybe a couple more.

This is coming up in two weeks. Just wanted to bump this up to the top. I hope to see some of you out there.

Hey Brad -
I'm meeting a buddy from Fargo that talked me into seeing what F-class is all about. Going to do the wind clinic on Friday as well. Hope to get a chance to check out some of the rigs to see if it is something I want to build.

Hetta, the wind clinic is on Saturday, not Friday.

I will be the guy wearing a woodland camo MG hat if anyone wants to introduce themselves. I hope to see some of you out there. Hopefully the rain doesn't come. It is supposed to be calm this weekend so that's nice.

Brad - my bad...I had my dates confused instead of looking at days. Memory being just one of the things that starts going at my age. I will look for you and introduce myself. Be prepared for some newbie questions as I try to figure this game out.