• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Wind River

NineHotel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Morrison CO
It's still free on Netflix. Based on a true story. It's worth watching. Jeremy Renner does his usual good job.

My partner has actually spent time in a man camp like that one pictured, only it was in Northern Manitoba rather than Wyoming, in winter, as that is when the roads freeze up and they can move heavy equipment on them. Pretty scary stuff.

Funny thing about that movie is that there actually is people out there that protect livestock similar to what the movie depicts. It's a good movie.
Xdeano

If you thought the movie was good you should try fishing in the Winds from the Lander side - one of the few truly unspoiled places in the lower 48. Went with my son for 8 years running - last time up we ran into brown bears in 2 different locations - Alpine Lake and Deadman’s Lake.

I will say that the Indian reservation - Fort Washakie is the most depressing place I have ever been - and I grew up in the Bronx and Newark NJ.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Yeah that’s a badass movie. Was he shooting a 45-70? Was that Hollywood bullshit when he shot the guys and they went flying?

I enjoyed the movie also, one of the better ones I've seen in a while. And I agree, emotionally taxing, but worth it.

Jerry