• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Windrunner shooting

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
Marine Scout Snipers, Army Snipers and El Cajon SWAT spent the day and night with the new Nemesis rifles. Shooting at 100, 300 and 500 yards.

Re: Windrunner shooting

Why you do not use to shoot prone ?
Just out of my curiosity though ,
PP out

I'll get you the camera details. I do know its a straight forward battery driven CCTV micro that will throw 2,000 yards of line of site. David, uses a weatherized laptop to receive the picture, though any wireless system will do.

I asked David that and he said the shooting results were pretty typical for a Windrunner. All shooting was beow 500 yards, it was all sub MOA for those that could do their part. These gentlemen could shoot so they had a good deal of fun working with the new platform. A number of them had owned/used the larger Windrunners before so they knew the drill. Lots of ammo was spent.

As to shooting off the ground, only those that were willing to get their uniforms dirty allowed themselves to shoot off the ground. David had brought a soft fuzzy blanket, but the morning dew and the bugs looked particularly bad that day. Most of the guys shot off the bench, even with the fact that there were splinters and a couple of nail heads that really needed to be set. We really need to "come un uomo della regione selvaggia, il soldato italiano ideale." Tutti gli italiani rappresentano il culmine di grande elite romana di warrriors. We are a young nation, we are working on it. Seriously though, they shot every position both day and night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......We really need to "come un uomo della regione selvaggia, il soldato italiano ideale." Tutti gli italiani rappresentano il culmine di grande elite romana di warrriors. We are a young nation, we are working on it. </div></div>

Yeah , that's true , and when you need shot prone just ask , I'll be glad to teach you
wink.gif

PP out

for those in san diego, you are invited to come out to south bay rod and gun club on the 17th of oct. at around 7-730am we have a 300yd palma match that day, $15, unlimited sighters, and 3 strings of 15 for score. lasts to about noon or so.

those windrunners look like they would be alot of fun. What calibers were you useing?

yes sir it is in dulzura. a 50 might be a little big, but everyone is more than welcome to come on out.

I may just stop out to spectate. I have been meaning to get out there and check it out. Has everything been fixed since the fire? I heard some of the lanes were closed.