• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Winner Chosen - Next Drawing is April 20th

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Winner Chosen - Next Drawing is for a Panasonic G1 Digital Camera and there will also be 5 runner ups that will win a Panasonic LZ8 Digital Camera

The Pentax drawing has ended. Congratulations to our winner Chip M. of Snipershide winner of the Pentax 8x43 DCF ED Binocular

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have each won a Pentax Papilio 6.5x21 Binocular

Congratulations to the runner ups:</span>
Samuel C. of Accurate Reloading
Amy E. of Biggamehunt.net
Gary M. of The Texad Predator Posse
Jerri P. of Monster Muleys
Denise B. of 24hourcampfire.com
Nikki H. of The Arizona Hunter.com

Our next drawing for the Panasonic G1 Digital Camera + the runner ups prizes of a Panasonic LZ8 Digital Camera will be on April 20th.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Are you our next winner? </span></span>

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Congratulations to our latest winners.</span>

Re: Winner Chosen - Next Drawing is April 20th

I would just like to take a moment and thank everyone at CameraLand.
You can not believe the surprise i felt when they notified me that i had won their drawing.
The thing that really surprised me is how helpful they were even though they had nothing to gain in this transaction.
One phone call and that was it.
So look them up if you are in need of optics.
Thanks again to Doug and the gang at CameraLand
Chip

Re: Winner Chosen - Next Drawing is April 20th

Chip,
It is our pleasure to give back to all those that support us.
If you get a chance after you check them out please post a review for the members to get your insight.