• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Winston Salem NC range trip tommorow

jeepguy242

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2011
Winston Salem NC
Anyone in the winston salem area want to tag along with me to Peidmont Handgunners Assoc. tomorrow monday the 24th...

they have several pistol bays, and 100, 200 yard ranges...

i will be going around 9am, and back when my kids get off the school bus at 2:30

Re: Winston Salem NC range trip tommorow

Just stumbled across your post, but I'm always up for shooting. I also have access to areas around WS to shoot 1000+.

Hey jeepguy242 and TripleD, I am also in the Winston area. I used to have a place to shoot with another hide member here but the family stopped it to sell/lease the property. I am off this weekend the 3rd and 4th. If there are any plans for this weekend I have a VERY neglected 308 that could use some exercise.

Thanks,

Russ

PM sent. Need to get a western/piedmont NC group to meet up regularly.

Hey guys im also in W-S. Im goin to the tactical match on the 17 of Dec. at PHA. I have a buddy with some lant up by pilot mtn that i go shooting on the only thing is he charges 10 a head and we need to police up our brass. maybe we can go up there one day.

What's up guys. I just found this thread. I'd be in on a meet up sometime.
PHA is a nice range. I usually go there with a friend that's a member, and have shot in a couple or three of the tac matches there.

i'm in for 1000 yards if you guys want to get together and make a date and time...

Id like to try mine out a little futher, but at 1000, i'll probably just be a cheerleader, heck ill try it. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anything develops.