• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wiretapped

Hey Guinness, you got to understand that Bama is down but not out. When evicted from the Whitehouse he just moved down the street and used the conections he has with the people he left behind to support his goals and attack ours (President Trump's.) If Bama succeds in destroying President Trump then he will be able to collude with RINO's to stop anything from getting done for four years then slide another POS into the Whitehouse. Bama's persistance, when all pervious presidents have gotten out of the way of their successors, mean that he must be destroyed. This is the tool President Trump has selected to do that job. We had better hope it works. I am behind President Trump. I believe Hillary and Bama belong behind bars.

My sentiments, as well.
Trump keeps on 'tweeting' like he's always done, and the demos keep taking the bait.
Meanwhile, the big brains behind the scenes already have the next three moves planned out.
Whenever the libtards cry 'FOUL' & whine on MSM , they expose a flank where their own mis-deeds can be brought to light and used against them...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/originals\/aa\/6a\/cd\/aa6acd88fd260fe2131324da3ed54071.gif"}[/IMG2]
We're seeing them now, in all their miserable glory!

The main exchange takes place at the 4:25 minute mark, but the entire interview is well worth watching…
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: “ATP2829, the so called Russian tool that we used to hack the DNC. Sean we did it. Not me, our guys. Former members of NSA, retired intelligence officers use these tools to break in there and get the information out. That’s what the Democrats don’t want to talk about, because it doesn’t fit their narrative.”

Sean Hannity: “You know that for a fact. You know the Democrats did it, or that former operatives did it using the malware techniques, they put the Russian’s fingerprints and they can appear that the Russians…you’re telling me…The whole Russian story that the media has been running with for month and months and months, that it was our people that did it, and they just put the fingerprints of the Russians”

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: “That’s right. I don’t have proof, but this is what I have heard.”

“The evidence is not that the Russians did it, but that it was a Russian tool.”​

Last edited:
"I don't have proof" It seems I'm just as well informed as ex-spooks.

crikey, everyone knows everything and no-one has anything to prove what they know. What a cluster. I wonder if somewhere there's an Architect...

In the eight years preceeding, Bama made hundreds of incredolous claims. Many of them in the form "I did not know about it untill I heard in on CNN just the other day, and I'm just as angry as you are, we are gonna have an imbestigation." Followed by: "well now ya know we have to let da imbestigation take it's course." Followed by: "That's old news." And yet not once have I ever heard a media person (except Hannity) demand Bama prove anything.

Why are we all playing to their tune and saying President Trump "better be able to prove it." We are correct when we say it, but in the end the reason President Trump has to prove it is because the media is so corrupt and the public continues to allow them to use the public airwaves to spew their shit. It is time to shut the media off, and boycott companies who advertise on the media.

The main exchange takes place at the 4:25 minute mark, but the entire interview is well worth watching…
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: “ATP2829, the so called Russian tool that we used to hack the DNC. Sean we did it. Not me, our guys. Former members of NSA, retired intelligence officers use these tools to break in there and get the information out. That’s what the Democrats don’t want to talk about, because it doesn’t fit their narrative.”

Sean Hannity: “You know that for a fact. You know the Democrats did it, or that former operatives did it using the malware techniques, they put the Russian’s fingerprints and they can appear that the Russians…you’re telling me…The whole Russian story that the media has been running with for month and months and months, that it was our people that did it, and they just put the fingerprints of the Russians”

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: “That’s right. I don’t have proof, but this is what I have heard.”

The evidence is not that the Russians did it, but that it was a Russian tool.”​

I was wondering when someone would make that connection.... :cool:

I'll go long and go early:

At the bottom of the rat hole we come to realize why Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Hussein Obama’'s background has never made sense / his real connection to Aryes, Dohrn, and others / his meteoric rise when he never actually accomplished anything prior to the Senate or during the Senate.........

BHO - was CIA and the CIA stole the Presidency.

So while the CIA had a (money making) relationship with the Clintons - all the way back to Mena AR - BHO was a wholly owned subsidiary of the CIA.

In the eight years preceeding, Bama made hundreds of incredolous claims. Many of them in the form "I did not know about it untill I heard in on CNN just the other day, and I'm just as angry as you are, we are gonna have an imbestigation." Followed by: "well now ya know we have to let da imbestigation take it's course." Followed by: "That's old news." And yet not once have I ever heard a media person (except Hannity) demand Bama prove anything.

Why are we all playing to their tune and saying President Trump "better be able to prove it." We are correct when we say it, but in the end the reason President Trump has to prove it is because the media is so corrupt and the public continues to allow them to use the public airwaves to spew their shit. It is time to shut the media off, and boycott companies who advertise on the media.

no. not at all. It was wrong that Obama and his admin didn't prove their allegations, and it's just as wrong if this one fails to do so as well. What enduring benefit, to us, as citizens, is there if the SOP going forward gets worse and worse.

Do you now realize your lowering of the bar ultimately works against you?

no. not at all. It was wrong that Obama and his admin didn't prove their allegations, and it's just as wrong if this one fails to do so as well. What enduring benefit, to us, as citizens, is there if the SOP going forward gets worse and worse.

I fail to see how it would help our side to tear down the the only President who has been ou our side in the last thirty years. Think on that a bit and you'll start to understand why some guys get the impression you are on the other side. Again I'm seeing this ending up with Bama in discrace and perhapps behind bars, so I don't doubt that the proof is there, I think President Trump is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.

So, the question is,"How do we combat this crap?" I think we all agree that what is going on in the gov right now is wrong and has gotten way too out of hand. But, once it has gotten to this point you really have to question whether or not there is anyone with goood morals left in power. If not, then what do you do about it? How much are we willing to put up with? Are we really thinking Trump is our saving grace and we just sit back and let him handle it? I don't think the latter is going to accomplish what many think he will. I hope he does, but I have my doubts. There are too many, deeply entrenched, dead set against him. Imo, most politicians are part of the same coin no matter what party they are with. They have stolen and continue to steal money off the backs of the Americans and we just continue to deal with it. They aren't going to let Trump or anyone else for that matter jump in and ruin their party at this point. I honestly don't know what you do from this point forward. Writing your congressman or whatever isn't going to work because chances are they are part of the problem. Getting new people in might temporarily work but they will eventually fall prey to the enterprise themselves and we are right back where we started. So, what's the answer?

Last edited:
I fail to see how it would help our side to tear down the the only President who has been ou our side in the last thirty years. Think on that a bit and you'll start to understand why some guys get the impression you are on the other side. Again I'm seeing this ending up with Bama in discrace and perhapps behind bars, so I don't doubt that the proof is there, I think President Trump is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.

I'm not trying to tear anyone down. I'm saying I want a consistent standard of governance. That's only to OUR advantage...

So, the question is,"How do we combat this crap?" I think we all agree that what is going on in the gov right now is wrong and has gotten way too out of hand. But, once it has gotten to this point you really have to question whether or not there is anyone with goood morals left in power. If not, then what do you do about it? How much are we willing to put up with? Are we really thinking Trump is our saving grace and we jar sit back and let him handle it? I don't think the latter is going to accomplish what many think he will. I hope he does, but I have my doubts. There are too many deeply entrenched dead set against him. Imo, most politicians are part of the same coin no matter what party they are with. They have stolen and continue to steal money off the backs of the Americans and we just continue to deal with it. They aren't going to let Trump or anyone else for that matter jump in and ruin their party at this point. I honestly don't know what you do from this point forward. Writing your congressman or whatever isn't going to work because chances are they are part of the problem. Getting new people in might temporarily work but they will eventually fall pretty to the enterprise themselves and we are right back where we started. So, what's the answer?

I think you've spelled out my own thoughts.

I'm not trying to tear anyone down. I'm saying I want a consistent standard of governance. That's only to OUR advantage...
Perhaps you are not but this statment did not refrence you in any way yet you quoted it and replied as if it was directed toward you.

And you are demanding that Persident Trump be held to a standard that Bama was not held to:

So, while you do seem like a reasonable guy, you are insisting that President Trump not make statments about O'bummer without concurrently providing proof of those statements.

On the other hand, it seems to me like Persident Trump is going to do his best work when he free wheels a bit.

Last edited:

Its not that "we" lower the bar "we" are out of the loop.

The media determines if the bar exists or doesn't exist and "we" are tired of a system that attacks one but not the other.

"We" have asked to play by the rules. "We" are tired of the rules only being applied to us.

"We" believe its time to play the game the way the opponent has set the board.

"We" are happy to see an opponent that is perplexed by being confronted with a fight it did not expect and has not faced in the past.

This thread is all good speculation but that is all it really is right now. Here is some speculation. Obama relaxes the Rules on sharing Intel. 2 months later vault7 CIA dump by wiki. Accident, weird coincidence? If Russia is trying to eff us up? Its working.

Im more concerned about the Paul Ryan's, Mitch McConnels, John McCains and Lindsey Grahams that are trying to eff us up.

Snakes in snakes clothing are easy to identify. Snakes in the garb of friendliness, at a point in time when you need friends, are more dangerous.

The mantra of Russia hacking the election and collusion with the Trump campaign has all but disappeared. The MSM and democrats play their old school checkers and don't realize Trump is playing 3D chess. They really panicked when Trump claimed they wire tapped his tower, because investigations may lead to places and people they are trying to protect.

Last edited:
9-11 was to get the GWOT (The T = Tax payers by the way) started, so the "patriot" act could be passed. Many ATP pilots I know as well as one F/I tried to fly the same route as the "Hijacked" planes in sims, it could not be done do to lift off weight. Planes being flown via flight crew lock out, would empty, not loaded. The public was/is being played like a fiddle. Why has transponders of the two planes that "hit" the towers showed up alive 60-90days later, very briefly? Too many questions with answers that do not add up. Why was the comptroller of the pentagon who lost 2 trillion bucks and his team most of those who died there. Call me crazy or what ever, but when in doubt follow the money or all those who had too much to gain from the events. Who was the biggest winner, the US defense industry, who could have pulled it off an blamed others? Who had prior Intel on those who were the "fall" guys?

9-11 was to get the GWOT (The T = Tax payers by the way) started, so the "patriot" act could be passed. Many ATP pilots I know as well as one F/I tried to fly the same route as the "Hijacked" planes in sims, it could not be done do to lift off weight. Planes being flown via flight crew lock out, would empty, not loaded. The public was/is being played like a fiddle. Why has transponders of the two planes that "hit" the towers showed up alive 60-90days later, very briefly? Too many questions with answers that do not add up. Why was the comptroller of the pentagon who lost 2 trillion bucks and his team most of those who died there. Call me crazy or what ever, but when in doubt follow the money or all those who had too much to gain from the events. Who was the biggest winner, the US defense industry, who could have pulled it off an blamed others? Who had prior Intel on those who were the "fall" guys?

So let's roll with this... if true, the single greatest terror attack on US soil was committed by US citizens for money. Therefore, it's corporations who are the source of terror, not muslims... therefore, trump's focus on muslims and his packing of the cabinet with corporate warriors is... Oh. Dear.

APGP - I appreciate that you at least “know” something is wrong; however I get the impression that either your compass is broken, or you don’t know how to determine an azimuth

Man you guys are saying the government conspired with thousands of people to bring down the trade centers. these same people that cant keep surveiling Trump a secret for 2 days could keep thousands quiet? Put the crack pipe down. But if you are correct please tell me where my cousin is , hes been missing since the morning of Sep 11 2001 just after reporting to his new job as a broker in tower 1.. You stupid fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Last edited:
So, we have several possibilities at play here:

1. We are all pawns of a grandiose game that has been going on for decades in which players of the upper echelons have been perpetrating the largest scam ever in the history of the world, on regular citizens. This would mean all major players of world governments and virtually all relatively high levels of every facet of government agencies and corporations would have to be in on it. It's certainly possible I guess if history is of any lesson to us but highly improbable as it has too many moving parts to keep up with, imo. But, we all know that drama and money is profitable and that everyone has a buying point for money or threats against themselves or their families. I still don't see this playing out. Too many people would have turned by now, even those paid for their efforts, I would imagine.

2. The idea of the Russians being behind a lot of what we see in the Us is plausible as well I suppose. If any of this is true then we have all been playing right into their hands on many levels. If this has any validity at all I don't think they started it, I think they just seen an opening when Obama was in office which leads me to the next possibility.

3. The next scenario is where there is quietly a war against good and evil within all branches of our government. It's a constant game of cat and mouse with one outdoing the other. In this case, perhaps there really are good people with good morals left and they really are fighting Obama and the supposed shadow government that exists. This leads to possibility number 4.

4. Perhaps Julian Assange and Wikileaks really do have good hearts and along with Trump and a few good people really do want to put the overgrown powers that be back in check. I am not even sure those in the know really know what's going on.

I suppose that it could be sveryone of these at once. If that's the case we are all screwed because this is leading to an ever growing state of division and paranoia. Eventually, that will have a breaking point and it won't be pretty. It would lead to a battle of epic proportions. It may start small but ultimately lead to a path worse than humanity has ever known before. Unless that's the end game but I wouldn't see the point. What good is money and power if there is nothing left? Maybe the powers that be do not know what they are asking for? Perhaps they are truly delusional. I don't know boys, scary times we live in. Honestly, today's events make 1984 look like a joke.

So let's roll with this... if true, the single greatest terror attack on US soil was committed by US citizens for money. Therefore, it's corporations who are the source of terror, not muslims... therefore, trump's focus on muslims and his packing of the cabinet with corporate warriors is... Oh. Dear.

Sounds like NPR, CNN and a dash of MSNBC thrown in for good measure...you certainly took the bait quickly

Man you guys are saying the government conspired with thousands of people to bring down the trade centers. these same people that cant keep surveiling Trump a secret for 2 days could keep thousands quiet? Put the crack pipe down. But if you are correct please tell me where my cousin is , hes been missing since the morning of Sep 11 2001 just after reporting to his new job as a broker in tower 1.. You stupid fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

We might be stupid fucks as you say, but when ATP's an F/I's of those aircraft tell me those planes could not fly the route they supposedly did, weighting what they would have at takeoff I tend to believe them, I'm not pilot, You? The pieces of the puzzle start falling out when you talk to experts in the fields that can not explain many things but you being the shill of the gov please in lighten me to what you know as FACT, an when your done with that, tell me who killed Kennedy as well?

Fact, our government is incapable of keeping a goddamn secret.As far as flying those routes I see no reason in physics that they could not fly that route, I actually see the [lanes fly into the buildings from 432 different angels on TV.

Fact, our government is incapable of keeping a goddamn secret.As far as flying those routes I see no reason in physics that they could not fly that route, I actually see the [lanes fly into the buildings from 432 different angels on TV.

Better check with ATP's who tried in sims, to a person they all said the same thing-------> to wit, that dog will not hunt.
Big jets when loaded are not fighter planes, flying empty, on crew lock out, they said they would. Loaded per the take off manifest they supposedly had, the word they used was NEVER!
Tell me where I can locate an see any piece of any, of those aircraft? Do you own research on crew lock out ability, who designed it, where their office was an where the closest airport is to Logan that can handle that large of a plane? The facts do not fit the answers at all, an Transponders do not lie!

I am not gonna rehash this conspiracy theory. I just know my cousin is dead and my aunt still misses him, I know they muslims nuts tried this same thing a few years before in the Philippines, I know they tried taking down the towers in 1993. That is all I need. Does not mean I like the way our government and people responded, not at all actually. I preferred nuking Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and some dirty nukes in Afgan then call it a day. Maybe a few nukes into NORK while we were at it.

All this from the same group of guys who said, scopes with range finding, ballistic ability would/could never be built. The same group who never believed uncle would never do anything to harm it's own taxpayers, go to war for profit, embed tracking/listening programs into everything under the sun. Allow women to kill their children w/o penalty? Elected Ronny Ray-Gun who wanted to destroy the evil empire but who loved selling them Rockwell International transmissions and Axles for their Military truck's. Some need to wake up and smell whats in their shovels, instead of adopting the party line.

I am not gonna rehash this conspiracy theory. I just know my cousin is dead and my aunt still misses him, I know they muslims nuts tried this same thing a few years before in the Philippines, I know they tried taking down the towers in 1993. That is all I need. Does not mean I like the way our government and people responded, not at all actually. I preferred nuking Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and some dirty nukes in Afgan then call it a day. Maybe a few nukes into NORK while we were at it.

You know, I'm starting to suspect you're in charge of Trump's twitter account and your only source of nutrients are Big Gulps.

Last edited:
We might be stupid fucks as you say, but when ATP's an F/I's of those aircraft tell me those planes could not fly the route they supposedly did, weighting what they would have at takeoff I tend to believe them, I'm not pilot, You? The pieces of the puzzle start falling out when you talk to experts in the fields that can not explain many things but you being the shill of the gov please in lighten me to what you know as FACT, an when your done with that, tell me who killed Kennedy as well?

Yes, I'm a pilot. Not an ATP, but have many friends who are, including a Chief Pilot for one of the Big 3. I (and they) see absolutely no conflict with the aircraft capabilities and the missions they were used to supposedly fly. Once you get them airborne, there's no reason whatsoever they couldn't have done what they did. It really wasn't much of a feat.

Last edited:
Some handles are just too long. Let's call him Alpha-Pogue, or A-Pogue for short.

Oh boy...
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgflip.com\/kroqr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Attachments

• photo49606.jpg
    photo49606.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 18
Thank god you're here. This thread was getting way too serious and in desperate need for comedy. Please, post that pick of all your 'credentials'...

Sling everything you want to at me, but even the popular kids in school are getting tired of you.

Don't get rid of Pint, its good to see into the mindset of the opposition, perhaps he can be saved from his erroneous thinking.

It will be a tough one though.

He lost all human identity when he determined Trumps joke request for Russia to give up the 33,000 Clinton emails as a serious solicitation to spy.

Pint what are you taking to the range this weekend?

This thread has entered the Twilight zone.

If all the 9/11 conspiracy's were true...you would never know about it anyway.

Now if Obama's wiretaps are true these things usually end like this. President Trump pardoned Obama and Hillary today saying its the best thing for the country. Obama and Hillary disappear into Oblivion. And America moves on. We never know what really happened other than what we already know. We just know its bad. This is the way these things normally happen. We can hope Trump is different and wants the people to know.

PM Pint is bringing a super soaker filled with Pee Pee.

Don't get rid of Pint, its good to see into the mindset of the opposition, perhaps he can be saved from his erroneous thinking.

It will be a tough one though.

He lost all human identity when he determined Trumps joke request for Russia to give up the 33,000 Clinton emails as a serious solicitation to spy.

Pint what are you taking to the range this weekend?

lol. Honestly, if you think I'm 'odd' for thinking it's bad policy to bring in a foreign, enemy, power into the domestic election process then you might as well label me a 'party pooper' for thinking heroin abuse is a bad idea.

One thing I've had confirmed from this thread. There's no difference in the willful ignorance of the supporters on either side. Hilary could sacrifice a new born babe and she'd get applause from her throngs of morons and Trump could bring in the devil himself to the white house and he'd get a 'Hell yeah'.

This just highlights the absurdity of taking a side, thinking there's a measure of influence to enjoyed in being involved. There isn't, we're in a true idiocracy and the only means of telling one form of idiot from the other is red/blue.

PM - this weekend I'm hoping to shoot my first love in centerfire - my K31. Iron sights rock and at the newly expanded 500yd where I shoot I'm keen to see if I can do some damage with my shitty eyes. May just take my 6.5CM as well but that depends of reloading time.

lol. Honestly, if you think I'm 'odd' for thinking it's bad policy to bring in a foreign, enemy, power into the domestic election process then you might as well label me a 'party pooper' for thinking heroin abuse is a bad idea.

One thing I've had confirmed from this thread. There's no difference in the willful ignorance of the supporters on either side. Hilary could sacrifice a new born babe and she'd get applause from her throngs of morons and Trump could bring in the devil himself to the white house and he'd get a 'Hell yeah'.

This just highlights the absurdity of taking a side, thinking there's a measure of influence to enjoyed in being involved. There isn't, we're in a true idiocracy and the only means of telling one form of idiot from the other is red/blue.

PM - this weekend I'm hoping to shoot my first love in centerfire - my K31. Iron sights rock and at the newly expanded 500yd where I shoot I'm keen to see if I can do some damage with my shitty eyes. May just take my 6.5CM as well but that depends of reloading time.

A. Your first sentence assumes "a foreign enemy power" was "brought" into the domestic election process. Foreign enemy powers by default are always involved in our domestic process. The investigation, and general opinion of the affected team, is that no one "brought them in". No matter how many times you say it its FAKE NEWS.

B. It is willful ignorance on your side to ignore point A above. The difference is Hillary committed actual verifiable, admitted to, blatant crimes, that would be proven if we could get the investigation away from an ass covering establishment that operates on the premise "there but for the grace of God go I".

C. I never took a side until one side decided they were the only side.

D. I respect your appreciation for iron sights.... [IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"photo P6066353_zpsrqyp69bh.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"580","width":"326","src":"http:\/\/i1005.photobucket.com\/albums\/af178\/pmclaine\/P6066353_zpsrqyp69bh.jpg"}[/IMG2]

but Im more of a nationalist not a globalist.....
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1005.photobucket.com\/albums\/af178\/pmclaine\/P6066357_zpsttid0erw.jpg"}[/IMG2]

PS - but I note in the article that the premise is if the FISA warrants were requested, and we have Mook, the NY Times stating they were, than Loretta Lynch will have signed off on them.

I still want the warrants unclassified and presented......than.......mic drop.