• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wisconsin - Buy Sell Trade

located in the Sheboygan area.....I have:

.224 Hornady 60 grain vmax 200 unopened boxes
.243 Hornady 87 grain vmax 300 unopened boxes
.224 Sierra 69 grain smk 1,000 - 2 boxes 500 each unopened
.308 Sierra 168 grain smk 400 - unopened boxes
8208 XBR - 3 pounds - 1 pound jugs unopened
4227 - 1 pound jug unopened
Little Gun - 1 pound jug unopened
IMR 4350 - 8 pounds - 1 jug unopened
Large rifle primers (Federal 210) 1,000
Large rifle primers (Federal210M) 500

I only want to trade (face to face) for small rifle primers...prefer federal 205...but beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: Geno C.
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a stash of PVA 7mm 151gr Cayugas they want to trade for powder or primers?

Trades available;
1-8lb jug of H4350
3.5lb of 8208XBR
1k Win LRP
Probably 2k Win SPP

Gonna be in the WI Dells area in a few days, so I could meet between N. IL and there.
Figured I’d check for trades before I spend cash on some.

Looking for some Hs6 a pound or 2 really.

Midway had some powders in stock but shipping and hazmat makes it too steep for me with the 2 pound limit

I have 800 pcs Fed LR magnum primers to trade for standard LRP or SRP. I’ll be in Columbus WI tomorrow if interested.

Awesome man, glad I could help! At first I didn't think to ask if they had any, but sure enough. The sales associate said they have been getting them every few weeks. Hopefully we see some powder soon.

Awesome man, glad I could help! At first I didn't think to ask if they had any, but sure enough. The sales associate said they have been getting them every few weeks. Hopefully we see some powder soon.
Cci has been doing regular shipments this whole time. They’re just disappearing a little slower now

Cabelas in Richfield WI has 20+ bricks of CCI450 primers as of 6/29/21. Limit 1 per customer, asking $65 per brick. Hope this helps some of you. Thanks!

Cabelas in Richfield WI has 20+ bricks of CCI450 primers as of 6/29/21. Limit 1 per customer, asking $65 per brick. Hope this helps some of you. Thanks!
They sure do! But the guy that checked me out said 5 per non cabelas card members, and 8 for card members. I got 5. Hope he didn't get fired.
20210629_124020.jpg

Located in Appleton.

Defiance 6.5 prc lightweight hunting rifle setup for sale.

Also have a Swarovski z6 2.5-15x44 BT I'm looking to sell.

Lastly, I have an 8# of RL23 I'd like to sell.

I didn’t mean to post that on here haha. Someone sent me a message about it and then didn’t reply.

You have been here long enough to read the rules.

Putting some feelers out on a possible trade to facilitate a caliber switch from .308 to .243 win or 6mm creedmoor... Figure I should make sure I can get components first! In Southern WI near 90.

Have some .308 reloading components
IMR 4064, 4350, 4895, maybe even varget depending on what the trade is for.
primers (don't really think I need to trade these unless I end up with SRP brass)
168gr Berger Classic Hunters
New starline brass
Redding premium (non bushing) die set w/ carbine expander
Hornady Precision Hunter 178gr eld-x

Interested in trading for 6mm components (debating between a 6mm cm or .243 win). Would need:
Brass
Bullets (probably prefer nosler or berger but may consider others)
Possibly powder depending on bullet selected (H1000, IMR 4831, etc.)
Dies

Would consider selling or partial trade on the rifle too: 700 5r milspec w/ timney trigger in a KRG bravo chassis. SWFA 10x mil scope Mainly interested in a stainless Tikka T3x lite but may consider others. Intent is to end up w/ a lightweight/low recoil deer rifle that I can also shoot a bit of steel with occasionally.

Last edited:
I did something I haven’t done in a long time. I went to Dunham’s in Marshfield. They have a big pile of CCI 41’s in 100 count boxes. Also had 15-20 100 count boxes of CCI 450’s. I grabbed 10, left the rest. They are $8.99 per. No limit. If you live near by may be worth the trip. Good luck.

5lb jug of R15 - $175 or trade for CCI BR2's
8lb jug of Varget - $280 or trade for CCI BR2's
I am not gouging on my price, so expect the same for the primers.
Located in NW Wisconsin. Will travel as far as Eau Claire to meet,

Last edited:
Slight change of plans. Now have a 6.5 creedmoor on the way and am going to work on growing a ponytail and mustache.

Facial hair aside... I have some .308 stuff to trade for 6.5 creedmoor.

Have some .308 reloading components
IMR 4064, 4350, 4895, maybe even varget depending on what the trade is for.
primers (don't really think I need to trade these unless I end up with SRP brass)
168gr Berger Classic Hunters - 700 count - 2 lots.
New starline brass - 500 pieces (maybe 10 were sized to play with a bushing die awhile ago)
Redding premium (non bushing) die set w/ carbine expander
Hornady Precision Hunter 178gr eld-x - ~100 rds of loaded ammo

Rifle will be for sale in a day or 2. 700 5r milspec from ~2016. Timney trigger and a KRG bravo stock with a custom paint/coating from Short Bus if I remember right? Includes 1 5rd magpul mag. Will price it up tomorrow but for now mainly looking for trades on components.

Need:
6.5 creedmoor brass. Prefer lapua, starline, nosler, etc. Would consider 1x.
Bullets (probably prefer nosler or berger but may consider others). Would prefer heavy-ish hunting bullets for use in a 24" 1:8 twist barrel
Possibly powder but I think I'm good with what I have to start. Once I settle on a load I'd trade though.
Dies - Prefer redding premium non bushing.

b7VZNT9h.jpg

Have some misc. KRG accessories too I think.
r8Xdv5ch.jpg

106 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter 178gr ELD-X and 9 rounds of FGMM 175 gr
I've shot the FGMM to 1000 yards when I lived in Texas. ELD-X to about 600 when I lived in NM.
3CrGho6h.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: deltawiskey
5lb jug of R15 - $175 or trade for CCI BR2's
8lb jug of Varget - $280 or trade for CCI BR2's
I am not gouging on my price, so expect the same for the primers.
Located in NW Wisconsin. Will travel as far as Eau Claire to meet,
I’ll take the varget. PM sent. I can also probably meet you closer as well

I have an unopened one pound container of R 25 if someone needs it. $40 if you drive to me to get it (NW Wi.)

Does anyone have a pound of alliant power pistol? That isn’t at a crazy price. Let me know. Thanks

Looking for Berger 140 hybrid target bullets

Last edited:
The 1lb were 40$ and the 8lb I saw was 300$ Kinda sucks, but not as bad as the primers they had on the shelf a few weeks ago..

Anyone have a Redding T7 press they want to part with? I'm in Southern WI.

Could trade a rock chucker supreme and cash or maybe some IMR 4064/4895 too.

Anyone have a Redding T7 press they want to part with? I'm in Southern WI.

Could trade a rock chucker supreme and cash or maybe some IMR 4064/4895 too.
I’ve got a lightly used T7 press I would be willing to sell or possibly trade. I’m in Wausau area.

Reactions: SAVAGESEVEN
Looking to trade CCI Large Rifle Primers for Small Pistol Primers Federal or CCI. Central wi. Let me know what you have I have a 3 or 4 K to trade.

Reactions: Geno C. and bb505
Looking to trade CCI Large Rifle Primers for Small Pistol Primers Federal or CCI. Central wi. Let me know what you have I have a 3 or 4 K to trade.
Ciminos in Merrill had small pistol a week ago when I was passing through