• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wisconsin Precision Rifle Steel Challenge

Jec375

Minuteman
Apr 27, 2014
Franklin, Wi
Matches this season will be held at the Highlands firearms training Academy in Cascade Wisconsin!
It will once again be a point series with a finale. You will need to shoot 3 matches to make the finale unless you take first place.

This will be an amazing opportunity to come and try PRS style matches! These matches will be geared towards the new shooter and slowly progress to faster times near the end of the season!

Stages will range from 200 to 1000 yards! And will be more of a field style match with engaging multiple targets at different yardages! We will still have barricades rooftop tires and all the props you would see at a PRS style match But we will also throw in a good amount of prone shooting! For the longer targets I will be purchasing magneto speed hit indicators to make scoring more easy and fair!

Matches will be $45 and payable via PayPal gift!
I will put out match invites at that time you can pay for that match. There will be no match refunds unless the match is canceled due to weather.

We will be reaching out to previous match sponsors and really do appreciate your continuous support.

Here are the dates
April 28th
Jun 2
July 7th
Aug4
Sept 15
Oct 20 finale
Find us on Facebook

I live in Wisconsin, would like to sign up for one of these matches. I currently don't have facebook. How do I sign up? Is attending only one match this year ok? I'm not trying to win anything yet. Just want to get my feet wet. Thanks.

I know this is an old thread, but do you have a way to sign up for the 2019 matches?

None of the 2019 event registrations are live yet. The first match is in April and Ken usually opens up registration on Practiscore a few weeks or months beforentge match.

Also would like to dive into the PRS game. I’m in Milwaukee and would love to come out. Please keep this thread updated! ??