• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Wisconsin West Milwaukee

scsbronco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
Michigan
Hey there,

I just moved into the area. Im trying to figure out where the good shops are. I dont need a shop to TELL me what I want, Im sick of those places. I have owned and shot enough to know what I want..

Are there any good gunsmiths around here? Any good reloading supply shops? Any ranges longer than 200YDS? Any places to shoot steel?

Thanks

Re: Wisconsin West Milwaukee

There is a range in borderline of south milwaukee and racine. I think they have 500yds and 600yrd RCLRC. It is private, you have to find a sponsor. I am going to try and find a sponsor this winter......But if anybody can help I sure would appreciate it. I live like 10 min away so It would save me the drive to mcmiller.

web...http://my.rclrc.net/

go to a Appleseed shoot at racine, check out the range, meet some members/possible sponsor, pick up or refresh some skills

www.bristolranges.com Excellent shotgun ranges plus 7/25/50/100/200yd rifle/pistol plus a blackpowder range, indoor 3D archery, outdoor archery etc... Often crowded on the rifle range but great people and affordable for memebers.