• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WNBA player jailed in Russia is in serious trouble

I'm actually a bit surprised that Russia isn't begging the US to take her back yet. Sending the WNBA over to Russia was a massive CIA operation to infiltrate and ultimately topple the Russian Industrial-Prison system. Their top operative now has 9 years to work her magic. Fucking genius...

I'm actually a bit surprised that Russia isn't begging the US to take her back yet. Sending the WNBA over to Russia was a massive CIA operation to infiltrate and ultimately topple the Russian Industrial-Prison system. Their top operative now has 9 years to work her magic. Fucking genius...

The Russians just want to keep her long enough to get the deal they want in a prisoner swap.

DXW.gif

How about we send the entire NBA, WNBA, NFL and every other useless, woke sports league over in exchange for a few million barrels of fucking oil? If the Ruskies decide to play hardball, we can sweeten the deal and include the the entire cast of ESPN too.

Russia is too nice of a place.

How about we send them all to China in exchange for us keeping Taiwan on our side of the line.

How about we send the entire NBA, WNBA, NFL and every other useless, woke sports league over in exchange for a few million barrels of fucking oil? If the Ruskies decide to play hardball, we can sweeten the deal and include the the entire cast of ESPN too.

To make it more palatable to Vlad, I'd recommend doing the trade for 3, maybe 4 barrels of crude.

We'll pay shipping and insurance. 😂

Griner sentenced to 9 years.

Just goes to show, you can't assume Portland/San Fran rules apply throughout the globe, and your status as a, "muh black, female, lesbo, C-list celebrity," carries any weight in other countries. Also, the, "...it was an accident, I have no idea how that contraband got into my luggage," will never work. Lesson learned? I suppose we'll have to wait a decade and if she makes it back, we'll find out then.

Dumb bitch. Follow foreign laws when traveling; it's not difficult for most people that aren't massively stupid.

So she apparently brought it from the US, my understanding is weed is still federal illegal as well, though that’s unconstitutional so that’s not guilty from me, be she did also bust the law here too flying with it.

Frankly she picked her own adventure, America should stop her journey of self discovery 😂

Fucking giant black dyke with dreads, yeah no one is going to search my bag, let’s bring weed with me into a country it’s more or less legal. I have a hard time finding a fuck to give.

When Russia tries to ask what we want in trade for her we should say

“We have what we want”

Well, that dude has a bright future in the NFL. After 9 years he'll definitely be an experienced wide receiver.

badum kish. I'll be here all week.

Just saw this

So the president of the United States is “condemning” a foreign nation enforcing their laws, at the same time a US citizen is being extorted out of $4,100,000.00 for exercising his first amendment RIGHTS??

Fucking clown world.

4501-FB1-D-5-E23-4-EED-9-EC9-B1194-F9490-B6.jpg

Well, that dude has a bright future in the NFL. After 9 years he'll definitely be an experienced wide receiver.

badum kish. I'll be here all week.
She’ll be able to do no handed push-ups with her tongue after that stint 😂

Q: What's the difference between Brittney Griner and a rock?

A: A rock isn't getting ass raped in a Russian Prison.

badum kish. Don't forget to tip the waitress

Reactions: camocorvette
She told her Russian lawyer that the woman in prison taste like shit. He responded telling her she's taking to big of a bite .

• Haha
Reactions: Winningdog
I don't think you can topple the Prison garment factory.

trud-zekov.jpg

Russia Passes Law to Employ Prisoners Near Businesses, Drawing Gulag Comparisons.

Russian prisoners could soon work at correctional facilities near businesses under a new law that observers were quick to compare to Soviet-era gulag labor camps.

Almost 33,500 out of nearly 550,000 inmates are currently doing time in 123 prison settlements across Russia. These settlements are a type of remote penal colony where prisoners are free to roam the premises under the guards’ watch.

Prisoners convicted of misdemeanors or sentenced to hard labor are now allowed gainful employment at prison branches built near large enterprises, according to new legislation published Thursday.

The amendments to Russia’s Criminal Code say that employers are required to provide living quarters, compensation and medical assistance to the inmates. Under Russian law, prisoners can be employed both inside and outside prisons in exchange for salaries, certain employee rights, and usually the promise of early release. They produce uniforms for state workers, souvenirs including swords and samovars, and a wide spectrum of goods ranging from car parts to agricultural equipment that is catalogued on the prison service website.

Basically, Russians were a bit slow on employing prison labor in private businesses outside the prison's own sweatshops factories
And they definitely need some input from Kamala on how you use the prison labor , Kamala prisoners for the firefighting scheme were running 2$ per day ,while on average Russian prisoners make about $5.50 a day, according to official statistics.

61081221-11082197-image-a-19_1659643584909.jpg

Can we do a Snipers Hide Petition to the Russian Government? Maybe send Putin something nice to grease the skids?

Petition would read “To help Griner in her hour if need we beg that you please play the Star Spangled Banner in her cell, morning, noon and night. Also that you require that she stand and salute the Stars and Stripes before every meal — or go without.”

Any fellow signers want to take up the project? I think it would mean a lot to Americans who are thinking about her… and how she is a worthless POS who should serve every day of 9 years.

We could buy Vlad a Bottle of Pappy or something…

Sirhr

So lets say this was a person who brought drugs(last time I checked hash was still classified as a drug) across the U.S. border... Just your average joe, nobody connected so no special treatment, etc...

Guess what the federal sentencing guidelines are IN THE USA on this?

10 years and up to a 5 million fine...

So our sentencing guidelines on THE SAME INFRACTION are the same or worse than Russia's...

What are we so pissed off about again? We take just as harsh a stance on this as the ruskie's do...

Now they are reporting that the trade will not include the Marine , how fucked up is that.......

• Angry
Reactions: UKDslayer
So lets say this was a person who brought drugs(last time I checked hash was still classified as a drug) across the U.S. border... Just your average joe, nobody connected so no special treatment, etc...

Guess what the federal sentencing guidelines are IN THE USA on this?

10 years and up to a 5 million fine...

So our sentencing guidelines on THE SAME INFRACTION are the same or worse than Russia's...

What are we so pissed off about again? We take just as harsh a stance on this as the ruskie's do...

We’ll our stance would have put all the founding fathers in jail too, it’s wrong in our country and any real American would do their duty via nullification

Russia, as with the rest of the combloc, doesn’t enjoy freedom, never has, never will, so that type of draconian law makes sense for them.

Russia, as with the rest of the combloc, doesn’t enjoy freedom, never has, never will, so that type of draconian law makes sense for them.

Have you seen all the folks in jail for years, decades, most of their lives for drug infractions that nobody here seems to care about?
Or all the storm troopering and stealing people's property done in the name of drugs?

Good luck getting a Jury to decide to let you go...
Everybody talks about screw the government until they are on the jury and it's a "dirty drug dealer" then it's all, lock them up and throw away the key.

Have you seen all the folks in jail for years, decades, most of their lives for drug infractions that nobody here seems to care about?
Or all the storm troopering and stealing people's property done in the name of drugs?

Good luck getting a Jury to decide to let you go...
Everybody talks about screw the government until they are on the jury and it's a "dirty drug dealer" then it's all, lock them up and throw away the key.

Most people don’t even know what jury nullification is.

And my give a fuck factor on victimless “crime” is pegged around a 0

If the dirty drug dealer was just selling his product to people, I have no more of a beef with him than a fast food worker selling McShit meals to fatties.

Both arnt helping society for the most part, but willing adults have freewill and freedom and I respect that.

Not to derail this thread too much further, but very few people are committing crimes in order to get their McRib fix…

Reactions: Im2bent
Not to derail this thread too much further, but very few people are committing crimes in order to get their McRib fix…

People commit murders over sneakers

And if you’re worried over people meeting their maker, the number one cause of death is being fat, it faaaaaaarrrrrrrrr outpaces ODs and murder.

Shit diet and lack of movement kills tons more than anything “illegal”

Last edited:
Can we do a Snipers Hide Petition to the Russian Government? Maybe send Putin something nice to grease the skids?

Petition would read “To help Griner in her hour if need we beg that you please play the Star Spangled Banner in her cell, morning, noon and night. Also that you require that she stand and salute the Stars and Stripes before every meal — or go without.”

Any fellow signers want to take up the project? I think it would mean a lot to Americans who are thinking about her… and how she is a worthless POS who should serve every day of 9 years.

We could buy Vlad a Bottle of Pappy or something…

Sirhr
Cell? She is going to be housed in the common area.

Of the mens prison.

See them there tattoos ?

I say let the stoopid bitch rot.

Just noticed this, though her ink appears to have little thought put into it, those ain’t commie stars, appear to be nautical stars, the line work is very different

62-F31-AF8-8505-46-EC-855-A-6-B19-F9-A6-D8-ED.jpg

17-CD8994-A886-4-A53-BAA7-394-E1-F8-CFAC0.jpg

vs

E39-B0092-980-C-4037-B7-F2-EED2-A78-B9-DBD.jpg

Something tells me that the PRAVDA is playing on people's sympathy for the "Marine". Yes he served in the Marines but 10 to one he's alphabet.
It's funny that the Russian is an arms dealer (super bad guy) and the American is a Marine (pure white bread boy from next door).
Now they are reporting that the trade will not include the Marine , how fucked up is that.......

Reactions: TurboTrout
Something tells me that the PRAVDA is playing on people's sympathy for the "Marine". Yes he served in the Marines but 10 to one he's alphabet.
It's funny that the Russian is an arms dealer (super bad guy) and the American is a Marine (pure white bread boy from next door).
You would think that they could make the alphabet guys less visible.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Here's a thought. Maybe don't depend on drugs and go through life the hard way.....just like many of us do. This way you won't have to bring them into a country where they're illegal.

Here's a thought. Maybe don't depend on drugs and go through life the hard way.....just like many of us do. This way you won't have to bring them into a country where they're illegal.

I know (successful) folks who do recreational drugs, got one friend who had a very good result micro dosing mushrooms, all are also smart enough to “read the room” and on foreign travel they leave that shit at home.

But watching some videos on that wnba dyke, we’ll let’s just say if she wasn’t a 10’ tall genetic freak, she would have been flipping burgers or working Walmart

Is that thing really female, or just a tranny searching for approval? Looks like there will be a new boy toy for Igor or Boris the horny Russian criminal(s).

A quick search says that it was born a female and the the parents were pretty disappointed when she announced that she was a lesbian.
Is that thing really female, or just a tranny searching for approval? Looks like there will be a new boy toy for Igor or Boris the horny Russian criminal(s).