• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woke CIA add

Speaking of woke ads, one of my other forums is talking about the sad state of defence recruitment ads.

Here is a US army ad that I'm sure a lot of you have seen:

And here is the latest Australian defence recruiting video 🤮

It's no wonder that recruitment numbers are down while they create woke ads instead of pushing for more quality recruits with the China rising issue in the near future.

They are pushing woke ads for a purpose. It’s not to recruit the best. It’s to deliberately recruit the worst. Eventually the guns will turn inwards just like in China and these governments need people who wouldn’t have a problem carrying out these orders.

I would imagine people that live under this type of authoritarian rule despise their mil/police. It’s unfortunately the direction this country is heading. Many people are starting to feel this way about the police starting in 2020 and the National Guard after the election when they never thought like this before.

Last edited:
Wait, wheres the white guy at...

What the fuck is this shit🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

I see now where you were referring to. You and another member were kind enough to point out the part of a different conversation, within this same thread that was mentioned my myself - speaking on how long the VA takes to give veterans definitive care these days.

And for the record, as English being your 4th. language, I think you do an AMAZING JOB❣️

All my best…

~S

They are pushing woke ads for a purpose. It’s not to recruit the best. It’s to deliberately recruit the worst. Eventually the guns will turn inwards just like in China and these governments need people who wouldn’t have a problem carrying out these orders.

I would imagine people that live under this type of authoritarian rule despise their mil/police. It’s unfortunately the direction this country is heading. Many people are starting to feel this way about the police starting in 2020 and the National Guard after the election when they never thought like this before.

Police are hemorrhaging "experienced" members.

My State Police organization was known for a very demanding academy.

I would call it on par with Parris Island but twice as long.

The psychology of it was worse because you didnt have to be there, leaving was encouraged if you didnt like it.

Newest class is full on dedicated to wokeness. where in the past they didnt give a shit about accommodating the candidate it was a case of "If you want this...you will adapt and overcome any obstacle".

A number of candidates in the next class have no drivers license apparently they are going to provide transportation for them.

Wonder who will drive them around in their cruisers after graduation? Poor EVOC people instead of starting with people that already know how to operate a car are going to have to start with "Tall pedal on the right is to go, rectangle pedal on left is to stop."

Dystopia is coming.

Reactions: stefan73
  • Haha
Reactions: pmclaine