• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Wolf Match Target in stock at Champion Shooters

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Just a heads up... as of 1:20pm PST 6/24 I just received a back-in-stock email.

I've been waiting for them to get more Wolf MT since I placed a backorder in mid-December. The timing couldn't be better as I'm down to my last 500 round brick.

There's a 1 case limit per customer and prices are still at pre-panic early December levels, so if you need some you might want to place an order!

Last edited:
Stock lasted 38 minutes... now showing out of stock as of 1:58pm PST.

Hope a few of you managed to snag a case.

I signed up for there notification's on this product and I got nothing. Better luck next time I guess.

Their website and back in stock notification could certainly use some improvement.

I signed up for back in stock notifications with 3 email accounts-- my general email account, the gmail account on my phone (for instant notification as long as I have data service), and my work email.

Even signed up for notifications on 3 accounts I only received a single notification on my work email. Luckily I was sitting at my desk when it arrived and it wasn't blocked by our spam or content filter.

Kiba - thanks again for the heads up.

I just received notice that my case is shipping.

Also, the price has gone from $5 a box to $7.50 in just a couple days at Champion Shooters.

Also, the price has gone from $5 a box to $7.50 in just a couple days at Champion Shooters.

Nope, prices are still the same. You must be looking at Match Extra.

Match Target is still 5.30/box or 485/case

Match Extra is still 7.50/box or 690/case

A couple of days after selling out of Match Target they had Match Extra in stock but that's now sold out too.

Nope, prices are still the same. You must be looking at Match Extra.

Match Target is still 5.30/box or 485/case

Match Extra is still 7.50/box or 690/case

A couple of days after selling out of Match Target they had Match Extra in stock but that's now sold out too.

You're right, I must have been looking at the Match Extra.