• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wolf Precision's Practical Tactical - Somerset, PA

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
The Practical Tactical Shooters' Challenge and Alumni Match!

October 12th and 13th of 2013 - 15 slots left!
Two day Practical Tactical Shooters Challenge and Alumni match. Optional train up is the Saturday before the match. You may sign up for just the match on Sunday without taking the Saturday train up. However, you must have taken a previous course through our school, be an actively competing competitor or have taken another qualified course to attend. Understanding Minutes, Mils and having good dope for your rifle is a must. Please call if you have any questions regarding qualifying. Train up and Match both start at 8:30 am

The match will have multiple firing positions, stages, and scenarios to test your skills in both precision and long range shooting. The match is designed to test your overall abilities as a shooter and the use of your equipment. Targets to just over 1000 yards! Located by Shanksville, PA in Somerset County.

Details:

Round Count: 100 rounds for each day.

Some targets may be out to 1000 yards (depending on crops).

Multiple stages from different firing positions so bi-pod, shooting sticks and sling might come in handy (things you would take on your average hunting trip).

There will be a milling portion; we will have spotting scopes with reticles if you do not have one.

We will be moving to a couple locations so a backpack for your gear might help (nothing real strenuous).

Their will be a hold over only stage, so be familiar with your reticle.

Some stages will be timed.

Bring food, water, rain gear, and sunscreen, if needed.

Bring eye and ear protection.

If your rifle feeds magazines (not required for the match) you might want to bring an extra one.

Laser rangefinders are allowed.

No rifles out until after safety briefing.

No side arms or pistols (there are no stages for these at the match).

No Full Metal Jacket Ammo.

Cost for the match with Saturday train up is $150.00. Cost for the match only is $75.00. Please send check and indicate match only or with train-up. Match is limited to 15 so sign up today!

Mail To: Wolf Precision 220 Alois Street Johnstown, PA 15904

Name______________________________________________ ____________________

Addres____________________________________________ ____________________

Phone number____________________________________________ _____________

Class Date ______________________________Email_______________ __________

More Details @ http://www.wolfprecision.net
Or feel free to call 814-262-7994

Thanks,
JamieD

All Hogs Go to Heaven

Jamie, I'm in! Check is in the mail this week. See you in October.
Mike

Jamie builds a hell of a rifle, I'm sure he throws a hell of a match! If I wasn't signed up for the GAP Grind I'd be all over this.

Wolf match

Jamie does host a great match. I shot his last year after attending his school. I am going to this years also. And he does build one hell of a rifle mines chambered in 260 remmy.!!