• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Woman pulls gun on flasher

Re: Woman pulls gun on flasher

Same mentality & training that makes her pull her weapon to use deadly force against the open presence of a Penis . Is the same mentality & training that keeps her loaded Magazine in a separate location other than the pistols Mag.well that she is carrying for self-Defense .
It took her longer to pull the pistol & load the mag. & rack the slide & verbally threaten death . Than it would of taken her to just turn & walk away before sicking the dog on him & stop looking @ the Offending Penis .
& this is the kind of stories the media chooses to play-up .
-----------
AHhhhh . It's Washington state . She should have waited for Seattle Superhero Phoenix Jones to step-in and remove the offending Penis by using his crime fighting training .

http://blog.seattlepi.com/davidnelson/20...ce-supervision/

Definition of irony.

Article says incident took place in Longview. Green Day has a song called Longview. What is the song about? Masterbating!

Deadly force for seeing a dick...? Over-react much?

Sounds like somebody who shouldn't be carrying a gun. We'll hear about how she shot somebody who farted near here next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deadly force for seeing a dick...? Over-react much?

Sounds like somebody who shouldn't be carrying a gun. We'll hear about how she shot somebody who farted near here next year. </div></div>

how many steps between that and Sexual Assault/Rape?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bikemancs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deadly force for seeing a dick...? Over-react much?

Sounds like somebody who shouldn't be carrying a gun. We'll hear about how she shot somebody who farted near here next year. </div></div>

how many steps between that and Sexual Assault/Rape? </div></div>

That's quite a leap.

She should have shot him once in the dick hand and once in the Johnson. would have taught him a lesson for life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's quite a leap.</div></div>
She might not have thought so...

Correct....^^^ she might not have thought so...you were not there, and you are a man...she had her daughter with her...

She is a weak & frightened minority (woman) with child . Seems to be the 'defense' or excuse to draw weapon & 'threaten' deadly force .
But
from the report as read . Was there really a Threat made to her life or child's life ? . From a man sitting on a bench & whipping his dick out in front of her ?
Is it a situation of Self-Defense of ones own life or the life of the child from what is read ? . From being approached and a man sitting down on a bench and whipping out his dick ?

In LIFE and in a Court of Law .
It is Not a situation of Self-Defense of ones own life or the life of the child with deadly force . But in reality it is only a emotional and visual repugnant thrown in her eye's view .

So I repeat .
She is a weak & frightened minority (woman) with child . Seems to be the ONLY 'defense' or excuse to draw weapon & 'threaten' deadly force .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's quite a leap.</div></div>
She might not have thought so... </div></div>

Good luck getting that to stick while she's being judged by 12 for shooting the guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lmao! Maybe he should have asked her to clarify.... </div></div>

haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck getting that to stick while she's being judged by 12 for shooting the guy.</div></div>
Yeah, except she DIDN'T shoot the guy! I wasn't there so I'm not going to judge her actions, but from my chair here in Montana, it looks to me like she protected her child, herself & won't be standing trial... I'd say mission accomplished! What's the perp going to do? Go to the police & say 'Yeah, I whipped my cock out in front of this woman & she pulled a gun on me, I'd like to press charges'. I don't see that scenario going well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck getting that to stick while she's being judged by 12 for shooting the guy.</div></div>
Yeah, except she DIDN'T shoot the guy! </div></div>

Which goes back to my original point about her not carrying a gun until she can figure out when to and when not-to pull out a gun. In my mind, you don't pull a gun on somebody unless you're going to use it.

Honestly though, If some dude sat next to us when we were out with our daughter and pulled his dick out, he most likely would have been in worse shape than just getting a gun pointed at him. I think she probably over reacted, and could have even put her kid at more of a risk by pulling the gun, but I can't really judge because I would have beat the crap out of that guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which goes back to my original point about her not carrying a gun until she can figure out when to and when not-to pull out a gun. In my mind, you don't pull a gun on somebody unless you're going to use it.</div></div>
I'm not sure I agree with that, but I'm also not sure I don't (especially in the case of a woman). Take cops for instance, they have different tools to properly escalate force i.e. pepper spray, baton, tazer, gun (I don't know what order they go in or whatever). I just don't think it's necessarily fair to expect a civillian (especially a more vulnerable woman WITH a kid) to be able to fill in that large gap between verbal threats & deadly force like you probably can.

Here's a story for you... A friend of mine was in a liquor store picking up a couple of things & sees a guy walk in & is kind of hanging around the counter area but not really looking at anything particular. The guy behind the counter is dealing with a customer. At this point my friend is done shopping & in 'line', he puts his hand on his gun & just stares at the guy. After a bit, the guy exits the store without purchasing so much as a pack of gum. Did my friend prevent a crime without having to shoot anyone? I don't know, but it sure looks like it to me.

Now I don't know for sure what I would have done in that situation, but I can't knock my friend for the way he handled it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zwhetz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly though, If some dude sat next to us when we were out with our daughter and pulled his dick out, he most likely would have been in worse shape than just getting a gun pointed at him. I think she probably over reacted, and could have even put her kid at more of a risk by pulling the gun, but I can't really judge because I would have beat the crap out of that guy. </div></div>

I totally agree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which goes back to my original point about her not carrying a gun until she can figure out when to and when not-to pull out a gun. In my mind, you don't pull a gun on somebody unless you're going to use it.</div></div>
I'm not sure I agree with that, but I'm also not sure I don't (especially in the case of a woman). Take cops for instance, they have different tools to properly escalate force i.e. pepper spray, baton, tazer, gun (I don't know what order they go in or whatever). I just don't think it's necessarily fair to expect a civillian (especially a more vulnerable woman WITH a kid) to be able to fill in that large gap between verbal threats & deadly force like you probably can.

Here's a story for you... A friend of mine was in a liquor store picking up a couple of things & sees a guy walk in & is kind of hanging around the counter area but not really looking at anything particular. The guy behind the counter is dealing with a customer. At this point my friend is done shopping & in 'line', he puts his hand on his gun & just stares at the guy. After a bit, the guy exits the store without purchasing so much as a pack of gum. Did my friend prevent a crime without having to shoot anyone? I don't know, but it sure looks like it to me.

Now I don't know for sure what I would have done in that situation, but I can't knock my friend for the way he handled it. </div></div>

I hear you loud and clear and believe me I struggle with her actions as well but I tend to think in terms of keeping it holstered until it's absolutely time to start putting holes in things. The scenario you laid out has a whole mess of factors that can't 100% be attributed to the gun and I'm going to assume the gun was CCW so that makes the factor of having the gun even weaker. They say that simply looking at a person about to commit or committing a crime will make them feel ID'd add to that the intimidation the would be robber would feel by simply having somebody stare him down and I bet the would be robber was shitting his pants going back and forth in his head all of the different scenarios with a now added factor (your friend). I dunno but there are a lot of factors in all of this and even more unknowns so we're really just speculating but I really do think she over-reacted and needs to think about what is a threat situation vs. non-threat situation. I mean if she's threatened by a penis than is she also threatened by a breastfeeding mother or somebody who cuts her off in traffic.

10-4 man, I think we can agree on that! Fucked up situation, it's a tough one for sure... Glad it wasn't a girl that I know having to deal with that... Carry on Binder
smile.gif

as a woman I have mixed feeling about this. many woman are killed after being raped just to keep them quiet. he made an obvious sexual advance towards her, in front of her child. she had no idea what his intentions were, (is he going to Rape me and kill me and my child or just flash? ) i would have felt extremely threatened. men don't always "get that " because they CAN defend them selves against a man. she also may not have had any other type of defense on her (i carry pepper spray with me along with my gun). it may have never occurred to her that there might be a situation where she might need something less lethal, most people never think that far ahead. personally if i had been caught with out my pepper spray, and i were "alone" with my kid and some one did that i would have done the same thing. if it was in a crowded place i would have not. i don't remember seeing any details on it in the story but i read it a few days ago. people being around would have made my decision for me because the likelihood of him dragging me off and killing me are much more slim if there are witnesses. if she was alone I Don't think she over reacted. over reacting would have been killing him. she used what she had to stop the situation. (my 2 cents)

P.S. i reread the story and she was at a lake so she very well may have been alone.

Thanks for sharing your perspective Luna, one we don't often see around these parts (lot of testosterone if you know what I mean
grin.gif
)!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sharing your perspective Luna, one we don't often see around these parts (lot of testosterone if you know what I mean
grin.gif
)! </div></div>
Thank you J-ham
smile.gif

Along with what Softcock said, I think it borders on stupidity to carry a weapon and magazine separately. No way my sweet little wifey would do that.

i agree. however what gets reported and what happens are 2 different things. the person writing it up may have added that just to try and make it sound like something exciting out of a movie , who knows. i wasn't there so i'm not going to judge.

To continue the speculation, perhaps she carries the pistol in her purse with a magazine in it but not one in the chamber (and mis-reported)... Kind of makes sense if it's just going to be bouncing aroung with your keys & lipstick.

FWIW, in TN sexual assault is considered lethal force, thus allowing you to respond with such. Based only on what I can ascertain from the article, while I don't think her tactics were stellar, I don't think she overreacted. A Mozambique Drill would have been an overreaction.

What I am curious about is why she pulled the gun if she had, as the article reads, a dog well trained enough to chase the man down, corner him, and then release all on command. That dog is probably better protection than the gun (in her hands).

On the lighter side.........did anyone hear about the flasher that was thinking of retiring, he decided to stick it out one more year.

Ah, pepper spray directly to the offending penis.....problem solved! Watch him try to explain that to the police....

Really guys? Was she suppose to let him raper her before she drew her weapon? I understand where you're coming from. He very likely had no intentions of assaulting her. He most likely just got off on flashing. However, she did not know that for sure. Sticking a gun in his face increased the odds in her favor. No one was physically harmed. He scared her with his piece and she scared him with hers. Sounds like an even trade to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He scared her with his piece and she scared him with hers. Sounds like an even trade to me. </div></div>

LOL
legality aside, im just glad no one was seriously hurt.

No shots were fired . But when I posted reply I was thinking that, around here in Portland area . I don't think I would have been that lucky .
'Me' a man & having a child with me . If reporting the Flasher to LE & also saying I pulled my concealed for a deterrent from the man with penis out & sitting on a bench telling me to watch .
I think I would have been charged or loose my certification or both . Was thinking in my line of thought . Being a ( Woman w/child ) is what kept things in favor of the concealed carrier .

If things were on the other foot . I personally would have never said or reported a word to it & just kept it to myself & moved-on .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good for her, she should have shot the bastard. </div></div>

Amen brother, how much of this crap is expected to be tolerated?

Lake Sacajawea - What did she expect to find there?