• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woman uses Gorilla Glue on hair wants to sue company.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This woman is like a lady we met in Montana stuck on the RR tracks, asked her what happened she replied " GPS told me to turn so I did" She made it about 1500' before getting stuck, DUMB IS DUMB and nothing we can do but laugh at them

IG5I0ASD.jpeg

When my son was like 7 he got himself some scissors and took to cutting his hair. So, I shaved his head bald. He didn't like that, and that's an understatement.

Do stupid shit get shitty rewards.

Here's the Gorilla Glue customer support number. Pass it around, call it and let them know, if they settle with this chick you will stop using their product.

1-800-966-3458

I'm going to call them to see if I can use their product to keep the few follicles that are still poking through my scalp.

The company should sue her for defamation. Unauthorized product advertisement, the unauthorized use of product for political statement
    She looks like the type that's financially underwater on everything. if a person could be a train wreck....

She's from Louisiana, so I'm not surprised in the least. There are some stuuuupid mother fuckers in this state, and it's only getting worse. This state is swirling the drain faster that the US.

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    I'd like to understand what part of Gorilla Glue was the root cause to create the most confusion.

Reactions: Badjujuu
    I'd say she should've used COMMON SENSE but I know that side of the isle LACKS a whole lot of it. It's not so COMMON on the left

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    I wonder if cvs carries gorilla glue and if they'd notice if I strategically placed it with the hair products???

She's from Louisiana, so I'm not surprised in the least. There are some stuuuupid mother fuckers in this state, and it's only getting worse. This state is swirling the drain faster that the US.

I live here too, unfortunately you are correct. Starting at the top of the chain with the idiot JBE.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    I've always thought if you file a lawsuit and lose, you pay.

Only in certain cases. If only it were true in all erroneously filed suits.

My neighbor did have to pay our legal expenses and court costs after suing me and the wife and another neighbor couple. I hired the most expensive lawyer I could get. Fuck em

Can I sue her for having to watch her dumbass video? I will suffer mentally for years to come and struggle to stay employed regularly.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    That's an official statement? I like it.

On a separate note, I do wish they'd make their shit not smell so appeasing to dogs and/or put a big warning about it on the label... Unlike other glues, dogs apparently will seek this shit out with a vengeance and it turns into a solid block of shit in their stomache that has to be cut out. They make a ton of shit though, I think it's the basic original product though.

So why the lawsuit? Didn't perform as expected?

Let's look back at history of stooopidity and the courts.
    Dump hot coffee on your hoo hoo = a couple million dollars.
    Dump gasoline from a gas can on an open flame = couple million dollars.
    I'd say she's got better than an even odds chance of collecting.

Let's look back at history of stooopidity and the courts.
    Dump hot coffee on your hoo hoo = a couple million dollars.
    Dump gasoline from a gas can on an open flame = couple million dollars.
    I'd say she's got better than an even odds chance of collecting.
    The McDonald's hot coffee case is a very different situation than this. The person got 3rd degree burns over a good part of their lap requiring skin grafts, and Mcdonald's refused to compensate for the medical costs at all (asked for $20,000). The jury awarded most of the money because McDonald's knew the temperature of their coffee was too hot.

View attachment 7551677
    Roflmfao wtf
    No one robbed anyone of anything. Being fucking stupid will.
    Emegency rooms rob mankind of Natural selection .
    They used to say that the lack of access to information was the cause of stupidity. The internet proved that untrue.

I say remove all of the warning information and let nature and Darwin take their courses.

Last edited:
    Keep your eyes peeled boys. I suspect this isn't the last of her well thought out ideas.

While this is going on I'm going to read the owner's manual in my truck's glove box. If there isn't something saying I shouldn't operate my vehicle for the purposes of flight.....I'm headin for that ravine around the corner and planning which Ferrari I want to buy first.

The McDonald's hot coffee case is a very different situation than this. The person got 3rd degree burns over a good part of their lap requiring skin grafts, and Mcdonald's refused to compensate for the medical costs at all (asked for $20,000). The jury awarded most of the money because McDonald's knew the temperature of their coffee was too hot.
    Yep. They were aware of the dangers and basically gave the middle finger.