• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Womenfolk Attire to the range, Camo Bikini?

GrumpyOleFart

Sardaukar are sissies
Minuteman
  • Sep 18, 2020
    Perth, Western Australia
    I'm telling my Babe it's the dress standard, but she doesn't believe me.
    I'm right though, aren't I?
    🤞
    Screenshot_20210414-035023_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
    Send me a picture, have her call me and I'll tell her what she needs to wear... trust me, this is something I'm really good at... I'll help you out.

Word of warning. If she catches hot brass in the cleavage, it's your fault. Trust me, it's not funny, okay well yeah it is oh, but you really can't let her know that. And if it ends up leaving a scar that pisses her off... She very well may end up being somebody else's babe

Reactions: myronman3 and lash
    Just as long as SHE wears it, it's ok, but I doubt if there will much shooting happening. More like everyone wanting to be the SRO. LOL.

Reactions: lash
    If my old lady looked like that there is no way I would want her near the range wearing that outfit. I see the way you animals, myself included, look at women. Hell I would rather her show up in a burlap sack to keep all you horn dogs off her!

• Haha
    Personally I think a crop-top, tied-off shirt, and Daisy Dukes are more appealing, but I'm Southern and that's pretty much the national costume for some gals down here.

Hey we aren't here to judge you. If it fits you rock on!!
    uamdo9mdnfjcllrisf-gif.7603808

Personally I think a crop-top, tied-off shirt, and Daisy Dukes are more appealing, but I'm Southern and that's pretty much the national costume for some gals down here.
    Agreed.
    I'll always remember the lovely waitress,Rebecca.🥰
    We were sitting in a diner, and one of the guys didn't get why she said "y'all".
    It was golden, she sweetly replied.
    "You don't say y'all? What y'all say, if you don't say y'all?"
    She had a red plaid shirt and denim shorts.
    I dated her whilst I was there. Wish I could have taken her back with me.
    Those Southern Belles are some of the loveliest women on the planet.

@Son of Dorn - toss in some cowboy boots and dang son! Rile a boy up!!

Honestly, I must be an old dad.
    I showed up at a ladies house to fix her snowblower the other day.
    She was wearing rolled up blue jeans about 3” above her ankle, Sperry shoes, and a basic hoody made out of tshirt material.
    She claims she didnt do it on purpose, but she also knows that or flannel are my thing.....
    I prefer the classy look, maybe a little cleavage, to the “hang it all out” look myself.

BUTT, if its just me and the lady around? Wild outfits appreciated

Women who show up to the range in skimpy clothes are asking to get hot brass burn marks.
    Best go shooting properly clothed in full coverage attire.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Two things:
    One: I cannot believe that in a thread with camp bikini in the title, that there has actually been only one camp bikini pictured in 13 posts.

two: I think it should be more demure, like this one...
    21E40044-C087-4973-82AB-A7BB03A650B5.jpeg

Okay, three things:
    All you guys giving good logical reasons why a good looking woman should not show up to a gun range must be RSOs and...are you crazy!! 😁

okay, 4 things:
    We had a member show up with a completely plastic girlfriend in a bikini top and spike heels show up at our club a couple years ago. We had to talk to him a few times about being down range from her taking pictures while she was hot (I mean the range was hot...uhm something was hot anyway and we can’t have that!)

Last edited:
    Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
    uamdo9mdnfjcllrisf-gif.7603808

Agreed.
    I'll always remember the lovely waitress,Rebecca.🥰
    We were sitting in a diner, and one of the guys didn't get why she said "y'all".
    It was golden, she sweetly replied.
    "You don't say y'all? What y'all say, if you don't say y'all?"
    She had a red plaid shirt and denim shorts.
    I dated her whilst I was there. Wish I could have taken her back with me.
    Those Southern Belles are some of the loveliest women on the planet.
    What DO y'all say, if you don't say y'all?

I could see where in some circumstances it may not be warranted. In some cases less may be more. 😍

@Son of Dorn - toss in some cowboy boots and dang son! Rile a boy up!!

Honestly, I must be an old dad.
    I showed up at a ladies house to fix her snowblower the other day.
    She was wearing rolled up blue jeans about 3” above her ankle, Sperry shoes, and a basic hoody made out of tshirt material.
    She claims she didnt do it on purpose, but she also knows that or flannel are my thing.....
    I prefer the classy look, maybe a little cleavage, to the “hang it all out” look myself.

BUTT, if its just me and the lady around? Wild outfits appreciated
    Cowboy boots, roper boots, engineer boots, hiking boots are good with denim. Jungle boots with a cut-even-shorter pair of oldschool Vietnam-era UDT shorts are a look I could get behind.

If its a warm humid day then the proper attire would be something similar in this video especially when shooting prone. If its sunny I would also suggest a light coat of oil on the cheeks and inner thighs.

If its a warm humid day then the proper attire would be something similar in this video especially when shooting prone. If its sunny I would also suggest a light coat of oil on the cheeks and inner thighs.

Thicc

Best visual demonstration of recoil I've ever seen...

Please, enough of the "a good looking woman looks good in anything" bullshit.

No the fuck they don't. Too many of those pj's at 4pm running around with "juicy" on their
    ass bitches running around looking like they just got out of bed.

Now a woman that actually puts effort into her looks, love it.

Nothing better than a bitch who tries.

As far as range attire. Sure a bikini works. I could care less if she shoots anyhow, that's my shit. She's just
    there to look at and make a poor attempt at reloading my mags.

I'm more likely to leave her at home so a sandwich can be ready when I walk in the door rather than listen to stupid woman comments at the range. I go there for a purpose, not fucking off.

Last edited:
    ^ if that’s what you’ve been experiencing with women....you need to make better decisions.

not all women i’ve been around would recieve an invitation to the range....same as guys. if they are serious about it, they are more than welcome. and, you better bring your A game because the ones are serious about it, are usually exceptional shots.

save the bikini oogling for the beach and the bedroom. it has no place on the range.

In all honesty I agree with keeping the bikinis away from the range. Really, any cleavage-baring top.

Went to the range with the wife one time and she caught some brass in her cleavage. Thought it was funny and kind of chuckled at first until I saw her eyes tear up... in the process of trying to remove the hot brass it slipped between the bra and nipple... Burnt her nipple.

Not funny then but she laughed later that day. Her daughter showed up just shoot with us... cleavage caught brass.

Hint: I don't care how big her tits / cleavage is, suggest a sports bra... just suggest. Never, never under any circumstances tell her I told you so. I woke up three days later, in a different State, covered in mayonnaise and wrapped in plastic.

• Haha