• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wonder if the corrupt media will finally start to cover this?

Murder hornet's on the job
Hillary Hornet.jpg

My jaw is on the floor. Obviously still some work has to be done to flesh out the truth to ensure Tony isn't lying etc. But the press should at least be reporting the story at this point, be hard for them to come up with an excuse not to even though they know it will hurt their favorite candidates chances of winning, but if they don't, they will lose credibility with even a lot of liberals (at least I hope they would).

FBI came out last night and said Russia, Iran, and China are actively trying to influence voters in the election. Isn’t that what we were all expecting to hear?

Reactions: 10ring'r
Trump Releases FULL Unedited 60 Minutes Interview to Expose "Bias" and "Hatred"

Trump's the bad guy, naturally.

They won't cover it up they will simply say Trump is the one making it all up. They are all in on it.
Well with the first story when the email first came out before we knew it was Tony B the mantra was the Russians are making it up, so yeah, saying someone is making it up seems to be their defense.

This^^^^ has been out there for months and the lame stream media never played it. This fucker and his whole family are corrupt as Hell. yeah, yeah, yeah Joe you're a union guy from Scranton PA and just another "pulled yourself up by your bootstraps" regular Joe. Fuck that shit, you've been on the taxpayers dole for almost 50 fucking years and are worth how much??? Did you ever actually work a day in your life??
Rant over, by the way my wife and I are voting today in central TX today, straight Rep.
TX turning blue?, maybe but not this year.

State run indoctrination centers.
When my youngest son was in elementary school, his teacher told my wife and I that, “Teachers are instructed to teach as if the Democrats are always right and the Republicans are trying to destroy peace and equality in the country.” This particular teacher went on to say, “I am very conservative and I will not push the political views of the school board into the minds of 4th graders.” I had always known that teachers are generally left thinkers but hearing it directly for the first time shocked the hell out of me.

Damnit ,i have beer that needs drinking, hunting roads that need cleared with skidsteer, brass that needs to be loaded......and general fuckin off to do but cant because im wearing my remote button out changing channels and keeping up here............its like watching an impending train wreck.....i cant not watch.....guess ill drink beer and grin

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
joe is an actual racist.

His own words make it pretty clear.

Especially back when he spoke about busing and school choice...

Wish I was helping trump prepare for the debate...all you need to do is quote joes own words.

but alas, .... pretty much expect a shitshow.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Nothing is going to happen,mainstream media won't talk about ,bring it up ,answer any questions from the right, and if anyone dares to ask / twit / face book anything related to the fucking left,you will be censored ,banned attacked ,removed,abolished and so on.
The leftist narrative is to bombard the right/conservative ideology into submission by any means,if we allow them to do so.
Just take a closer look at Venezuela.the same tactics are being applied here and paid for by scoundrels like Schumer ,Soros,Blumberg and many others.then you have Google ,and Zuckerberg helping them.

That clip of Biden saying the n word is taken out of context. He’s questioning a legislator at a senate hearing about making that particular statement.

Reactions: Jonny_