• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wondering out loud....

AwesomeDude

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2020
I have a ZCO420 on a LMT 308. Love the scope and the gun, but since I want to add a 6.5 bolt to the collection (really liking the Seekins HIT) should I toss the ZCO on the bolt action if my goal is 1200+ yards and buy something cheaper (NF) for the gas gun, or say screw it and get the ZCO527?

Thanks for the feedback

I have a ZCO420 on a LMT 308. Love the scope and the gun, but since I want to add a 6.5 bolt to the collection (really liking the Seekins HIT) should I toss the ZCO on the bolt action if my goal is 1200+ yards and buy something cheaper (NF) for the gas gun, or say screw it and get the ZCO527?

Thanks for the feedback

Hey @AwesomeDude feel free to PM me your information and I'd be happy to go over all the options with you :)

Thanks for the feedback
5-27 on the bolt gun unless you have a clip-on that wont fit if a longer scope is installed. Keep the ZCO 4-20 on the LMT. If you cant swing both ZCOs the NF ATACR 4-16x42/50 are good lower cost options for the LMT

Reactions: AwesomeDude