• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WOO HOO FINALY got it! GAP 338 Lapua!!

fastford

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2008
    Central, Texas
    after 11 months of waiting.... It showed today! Man what nice work they do!!

_83C0299.jpg

_83C0308.jpg

_83C0312.jpg

Re: WOO HOO FINALY got it! GAP 338 Lapua!!

that.............makes me happy in the pants.

it just should a few hours ago, i brought the scope with me to work and just mounted it!

YES sir ADAM!!!! : )

GAP had the skins dipped

looks good. how about some specs, barrel manufacture and length etc. was there a reason the fluting stopped where it did?

that is one bad ass rifle. I wish I had a place to shoot a 338 Lapua.

Fing sick!! Need specs what the rail on the back of the bi-pod?

Nice stick. I am sure that it shoots boringly accurate just like any other GAP sticks.

barrel is 25" Bartlien 1 in 9.7
    jewel trigger
    S&B 5x25 with gen II XR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adam boynton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks great, now send that bolt to Kampfeld to get spiral fluted!</div></div>

+1

I'm jealous.................

No really is looks great man !

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="font-size: 11pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">

Very, very nice! What model bipod is that?

Bob </span> </span> </span>

That is quite the rifle, would like to have one like that myself someday. Would love to see how it shoots.

-Rider

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gap had the skins done for me! </div></div>

George please fill us in on who you use to do the multicam skins.... I want mine done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gap had the skins done for me! </div></div>

George please fill us in on who you use to do the multicam skins.... I want mine done. </div></div>

get with Todd at Manners or Gap he does all the painting and does a great job

i would get him to do it if it was my gun

30calsniper is his name here

Great looking rifle. I'm sure it shoots as good as it looks. +1 for 30calsniper. He did a PSS stock for me in multicam and it looks amazing.

+2 for Todd (30calsniper) Very cool cat, very good work!

FF, that stick is awesome!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">after 11 months of waiting.... It showed today! Man what nice work they do!!

_83C0299.jpg

</div></div>

That's soooo sexy it's worth another look. I love those skins.......awesome! I'm sure it's gonna shoot like a hot damn too.

<span style="font-weight: bold">DUUUUUUUUUUDE! </span>

That is F&%*$@G Awesome. GAP turns out some good $hit. Love mine...

Those skins are the sickness!!!

Range Report?????
    grin.gif

Tagged for future reference on the camo.

Oh yeah, that rifle is too badass for words.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Parts Spec?

</div></div>

ditto

Wow, very nice. I don't think I've seen a build on the big M2008 actions yet.

Let us know how she shoots!

Shawn