• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Woody's 13 September roll call.

Rstrick0352

Meow
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2014
Hampstead, NC
Who from the site will be at the match? I made it out to the last PRS and DMM matches and they were a good time. Just trying to get a feeler for who from here is in the area and makes it to these.

You will likely see a boat load of Hide members as we are all addicts to both the matches and the Hide. If you scan our normal post you will get a feel for the usual suspects

Cool. Let's keep this going. If anyone wants to add real names, go ahead. Mine is Ryan. I think it will be nice to actually put faces to names/ screen names.

Woody's 13 September roll call.

I'm going to guess 80% of the shooters at Woodys are snipers hide members. Whether they post much I do not know.

Usual suspects are [MENTION=31002]McLarenross[/MENTION] @Bunsen [MENTION=62969]jordan0317[/MENTION] @Bp173 [MENTION=86018]Botbasher[/MENTION] [MENTION=52003]Gray[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm going to guess 80% of the shooters at Woodys are snipers hide members. Whether they post much I do not know.

Usual suspects are [MENTION=31002]McLarenross[/MENTION] @Bunsen [MENTION=62969]jordan0317[/MENTION] @Bp173 [MENTION=86018]Botbasher[/MENTION] [MENTION=52003]Gray[/MENTION]
Guilty as charged! Missed the last couple due to budget issues, but I'll be back in 2015!

Cheers,

Ken S

I'll be there watching maybe roing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will likely see a boat load of Hide members as we are all addicts to both the matches and the Hide. If you scan our normal post you will get a feel for the usual suspects
For sure the matches! +1 for Woodys and the Precision Rimfire Series!

KS

Waiting to hear what time I get off work sat. morn... If I get some sleep on Friday and get off on sat. in time to make it I will. I will be the short guy shooting a suppressed 308 ar wondering around like I am lost. My name is Matt not Ben....

Thanks for the heads up. I improved over the last match, but there is so much room for more improvement! Just have to keep workin it.