• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WOOOAAA Talk about being on the wrong side of a barrel! OUCH!

I'm sorry to say, but this is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. if you slow it down and watch frame by frame you can definitely tell. Plus, that is an awful lot of flight time for a round moving as fast as a sabot round does. Also, there is no sound at all until the supposed round impacts. Hard to judge the actual range to the tank but you'd think you could have at least heard the rumble of it.

You can if you turn the volume up, it is faint but you do hear it.

that is an awful lot of flight time for a round moving as fast as a sabot round does

Keep in mind this is not a sabot round, it is a missile and only travels at about 1,100 feet per second so the guidance system can make in-flight corrections.

You can if you turn the volume up, it is faint but you do hear it.

Keep in mind this is not a sabot round, it is a missile and only travels at about 1,100 feet per second so the guidance system can make in-flight corrections.

well i'll take your word on the round, but have you tried watching it frame by frame? it's fake

I'm sorry to say, but this is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. if you slow it down and watch frame by frame you can definitely tell. Plus, that is an awful lot of flight time for a round moving as fast as a sabot round does. Also, there is no sound at all until the supposed round impacts. Hard to judge the actual range to the tank but you'd think you could have at least heard the rumble of it.

Look at some of the footage from the ORIGINAL Go-Pros and other similar products. Frame skips during high impact/high speed shots...Lack of sound over a certain decibel....It's already been stated why the flight time is as such by people in the know, here.

What I'm saying is that most of the speculations you guys have, are actually flaws with the first few lines of a product and are very public flaws...To rule that video out because it exhibits commonly known issues, is a bit unfair.

You in fact WOULDN'T hear the round approach because it's over 100db...Frames WOULD SKIP because it's going well over 40mph...Focusing is horrible as was with all of the original stand-alone recorders...Lighting is way off because you can see it attempt to focus 2-3 times...Frame rate bounces even more mid-recording... -- All of these are very common issues with that platform of camera.

If it meant lots of FSA (terrorists) were killed then great.

Looks cheezy to me though...