• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WOOOHOOOOO.....Finally got it!!!!!!

BigtimeAub

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2011
Auburn, AL
Finally picked up my rifle today from Parish Davis in Mobile, AL.

It's a REM700 .308 (single shot for F T/R only) with a McMillan A4 stock (70% light tan, 30% medium tan), 30" Krieger 5R barrel in 1:10", NightForce Benchrest 12-42x56 NP-R2 illuminated reticle.

Re: WOOOHOOOOO.....Finally got it!!!!!!

Excited? Looks great! Wondering what kind of velocity a 30" gives you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys that go to Auburn do it right! </div></div>War Damn Eagle!

that is a very nice weapon.
congrats on the new stick.

joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muttt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice stick .... good choice of barrel </div></div>My grandfather's nickname was Mutt. He was called that from about the time he was 8 years old because his favorite cartoon was Mutt and Jeff. He served in WWII in the Navy on the USS Wisconsin. My grandmother would cut out the Mutt and Jeff comic strip and mail to him every week and did so throughout the entire war. The name eventually passed down to my father as he was the oldest son. Just noticed your SH handle.

That is a real sweat looker there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remau308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me, you, and possibly Ben next week? Lol I'm ready to see this thing work for you. </div></div>
Sounds good to me. Just let me know when.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What load are you planning on using? Nice looking rifle. </div></div>Right now I'm just using 175smk's from Southwest Ammo. Just got a quick 100 yard zero this morning, but didn't have time to fine tune it. Just got it to where I had 5 rounds within an inch. I'm sure that I can get it to stack rounds once I get a chance to do a little load development.

Good looking rifle. will be watching for the fps out of that tube. Should be a shooter.

Damn SEC folks...leave a lot to be jealous of!!! On a serious note, congrats!