• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Word Association Game

Mustang 302 Cobrajet with a six-pack and ratchetless parking brake (new someone from a moonshining family.)

302 Cobrajet???
Quite popular when I was a kid but you can still get them and the first google search brings them up or did you try that before trying to throw me some shade?

Quite popular when I was a kid but you can still get them and the first google search brings them up or did you try that before trying to throw me some shade?

Don't know where you're getting this information but the articles you listed does not talk about this so called 302 CJ. The 302 came in 2 designs, the Windsor and the Boss. The Boss is an entirely different design and they are 2 very distinctly different engines. Ford never made a 302 Cobra jet. They made the 429CJ, the 428CJ and the 351CJ. The 302 Boss was made so that the Mustang could compete with the 302 Camaro in Trans Am racing where they had a 3005 CI limit. You can find a dozen 429CJ and 428CJ engines for every 302 Boss. They are very rare. I believe Ford only made the minimum that would allow them to race in that series. Many were blown to pieces or wrecked like my friend's Mustang. Trust me when I say that Ford never produced a 302 Cobra Jet.