• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Words of wisdom from uncle Joe

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
I’m guessing this may end up being a rather long thread. The amount of insight and wisdom uncle joe provides us is nearly ends

With that said feel to post sone of his insight on how to make decisions in life or how to effectively lead people here.

I’ll get it started

“ I don’t have all the facts on Colorado but we need Gun control.”

- Uncle Joe

fact based decision making in action!

just because there are facts (lets keep where and how the facts are collected and presented out for the conversation for now), it doesnt mean that everyone weights them the same.

dumb example:
someone might weigh 1 "death" is not worth keeping the 2A
another person might say everyone in the world can be shot dead before they vote against the 2A

Socrates, is considered the master debater and philosopher because he was able pigeon hole someone during a debate, exposing their core/weighing system.

He was then able to assault your core convictions leaving your opinion out of it.

if you tried to backtrack he would then say.... either you lied or are not truthful.

since its impossible to hold politicians accountable, its a waste of time to theorize why they do something.

"Yeah, the Democrats stole the election. And they're going to steal the next ones too."

Actually, that was my quote but Uncle Joe would approve.

Looks like the elephant in the room is that this shooter was islamic (from syria) and posted on fuckbook his problem with Americans, Yet I haven't seen this called a terrorist act:

Funny how the gun gets the blame and not the terrorist. Also funny how this plays right into the current anti gun rant. Guest I need to be p.c. and not show my islamaphobia.

I won't quote it but it was during the shotgun speech, pretty sure something to the effect of shoot through the door.

I remember thinking 🤔 great idea open fire with zero target ID, better hope it's not the neighbor asking for a jumpstart ya muppet

1616615067742.png

And here is the actual interview for the "Fact Checkers". Snopes reluctantly confirmed this but only after giving a quibbling apology for Joe that written transcripts can be misleading to watching the actual proceeding.

Last edited:
“Well, I just shit my pants. Where is that clean black person the help me?”

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
Looks like the elephant in the room is that this shooter was islamic (from syria) and posted on fuckbook his problem with Americans, Yet I haven't seen this called a terrorist act:

Funny how the gun gets the blame and not the terrorist. Also funny how this plays right into the current anti gun rant. Guest I need to be p.c. and not show my islamaphobia.
How many terrorist acts were deemed terrorist acts when barack hussein obama was potus when they happened on US soil.

This is what always gets me. The gun is an inanimate object, it can't take action on its own.

Its mentally lazy to blame the inanimate object for an action. Only people with low IQ would buy into this.

A stupid ass libtard that I know would also use this example (and I wanted to smack him for even thinking this way)

Example of libtard stupidity - Would you rather be locked in a room with a crazy person or locked in a room with a crazy person that has a gun?

My come back is, that is a stupid choice and a stupid question that does not properly illustrate the truth of the situation. This is a better question that is accurate to real life of how guns are portrayed.

The real question is Would you rather be locked in a room defenseless with a crazy person or would you rather be locked in a room with 10 fully loaded AR15s chambered and ready to shoot?

I would pick the room with 10 loaded ARs as that room is 100% safe for me. The guns are not going to shoot me by themselves.

He would get mad and say my example was stupid :D :D :D

Reactions: Sandhog308
"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

"you can't go into a 7-11 without a slight Indian accent"

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright and clean"

"We choose truth over facts."

<iframe width="971" height="546" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey man.... the gun made me do it.

I watched briefly, as I can only take so much of looking at those communist fuckstains after they overthrew the government, and he looked to his right expecting the next actor to hit their cue and ask a question.

Instead of the bedlam of fake news mob hurling lies and accusations at a Trump presser there was silence which led to a panicked, lost Alzheimer's patient look before some fellow communist fakenews plant asked him the next scripted question.

Anyone else see that?

"Vote for me and get $2000"

Might not be a direct quote, but was something to that effect.

Reactions: Davo308