• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Work in Progress

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I just want to put it out here, that with the changes, the updates, etc, this is still a bit of a work in progress

I have to tweak a lot of settings, I have to re-learn a lot of the system as vB 5 is a huge change and was a major update.

if you see something let me know we'll address it

If you want to wander around the internet and find a plug in for vBulletin 5 (has to 5 only) that you want added, let me know we'll add it.

We'll get this place back up and running like a Swiss watch in short order

Thanks

Will we always have to enter out complete email addy to login? Can't login with just logon an password.

Using iPhone 5 with safari currently. Tried to subscribe to the left Hand for sale section but it says I do not have permission.

thanks LL!

Glad to have SH back again !

May need to check the settings for full screen optimization for videos posted, right now its not letting me go full screen on my computer or on Android.

Not sure whats all already on your list, so don't mind me.

Only thing so far for me is the grey on light grey contrast screws with my eyes a little, and is there a way to get the format to show more threads per page? I feel like that by the time I get past the stickied threads, there's like 5-8 normal threads and then you need to go to page 2.

Are we also working the kinks out as far as the server, or whatever is making opening threads/pages very slow?

Not sure whats all already on your list, so don't mind me.

Only thing so far for me is the grey on light grey contrast screws with my eyes a little, and is there a way to get the format to show more threads per page? I feel like that by the time I get past the stickied threads, there's like 5-8 normal threads and then you need to go to page 2.

Are we also working the kinks out as far as the server, or whatever is making opening threads/pages very slow?

Agreed with getting more threads on each page.
    I went into user settings and set mine up for 40 per page and it still leaves it at 10 so I'm sure its on the Admin side for changing the settings.

Site looks great and is already heads and tails above the Scout site !

Glad to be back on the good old Hide! Only problem so far is I can't open any of the larger threads on either my laptop, or my android. (Like the SHWW, or Motivational pic) The rest seem to work fine.