• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Working for Primal Rights has its benefits

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Those benefits come in a different form than most other companies. ;)

One of my employees got surprised with a new rifle yesterday. I had to get his reaction, and it was priceless! He thought it was just another rifle for a customer.
    This guy works with me, but these reactions are truly one of the main reasons I am in the gun business. Seeing people happy with what they bought never gets old. For Jrittel, being happy for a completely unexpected gift... well that's easy! :)

Travis @ TS Customs in Miller, SD built the rifle... and it is of a quality that I've come to expect from his builds. Exceptional in every detail. If you've got a build you're considering, you owe it to yourself to give him a call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgfD2fVfZ1M

Primal Rights ? View topic - JRittel's 6.5 Creedmoor Build

13ynpqu.jpg

Last edited:
    You have figured out what most bosses and/or owners never will, what you spent on that rifle for him will come back to you many times over in motivation, loyalty and productivity.

Why do i feel like a guy trying to get the dollar on the fishing pole from the old insurance guy in waders from the commercial? "Oh, i got you a dollar..."

Awesome thing to do.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better list the specs on the build, as I'm getting PM's on it:

Rem700 donor
    - Trued
    - Bolt knob
    - Bolt fluted

Benchmark 6.5mm Barrel
    - 6.5CM
    - 5R
    - 8 Twist
    - 26"
    - Spiral flutes
    - Threaded 5/8x24
    - Stealth thread cap

B&C M40 stock
    - Atlas Rail
    - Flush Cups
    - Cheek Piece
    - Bedded
    - Camo job by TS Customs

PTG DBM
    Seekins 20moa rail
    Timney 510 @ 2.5lbs
    Nightforce Alloy rings
    Vortex Viper PST 6-24

I also handed him 100 loaded rounds, 50pcs of brass, some powder, some primers, some Hornady 140HPBT's, RCBS Rock Chucker, RCBS hand primer (until the CPS is done) ;) , RCBS Powder throw station(of my own design), bunch of other random reloading equipment, Tac Ops drag bag, a hornady reloading manual, and a copy of Litz's Applied Ballistics. Not bad for his first centerfire rifle setup. It was actually pretty fun getting him going, as he's mega excited, and I haven't taken anyone from square 1 since about 20 years ago. He couldn't sleep last night, and he's running around processing orders like a mad man today. lol You know, it's the small things in life I enjoy the most. ;)

That is really cool, better than a check as this is personnel and something he will remember from now on.

Very nice gesture. Pretty cool stuff. How bout a quick vid when he gets to warm the barrel for the first time. I'll bet the smile gets bigger.

I'm going to buy stuff from you now. People don't take care of their employees anymore and I think that's what made America so strong the entrepreneurs and how they took care of their employees.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's really nice of you! Number 1 boss for the year!

We rarely see eye to eye on anything in the bear pit but kudos to you for rewarding him for being a great employee. American workers need to do this more often to show their appreciations and retain that AMERICAN work force.

Last edited:
    Orkan that was truly a class act I am sure that your gesture will not soon be forgotten. The world would be a much better place if there were more bosses out there like you doing nice things for their hard working employees it seems like he and others like him is more the exception these days. I wish I had a boss like you.

Class act right there. A boss I highly respect left me with one sentence when I entered into management. "Take care of your people."