• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Working on a new 1300 yard range in South East Michigan, need help with 2A fight! AND Win A CADEX CDX-40 in .375CT Package!

Oakland Tactical

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
We want to be able to host trainings and competitions in Michigan, we are in federal court and have sued the township that is restricting us on 2A charges. Our case is ready to be disputed in court and we need some extra funding to litigate it. We need your help and you will have a 1 in 500 chance to win a $14,000.00+ ELR Rifle package!

HELP US WIN A 2A FIGHT FOR A 1300 YARD RANGE AND WIN A CADEX CDX-40 IN .375CT

Out of curiosity, if I bought into the raffle and won - yeah right... - could I swap the prize for something of equal or lesser value (probably lesser)?

Honestly not sure I'll ever have use for that kind of rifle and certainly wouldn't be allowed to fire it at any range in Georgia that I know of.

I'd be happy with a high quality ultralight rifle (ideally with a CF barrel) set up for something like 28 Nosler or 7mm Rem Mag or similar low(er) recoil distance cartridge. Obvious examples would be the Nosler M48 Mountain Carbon or Weatherby Ultra Lightweight/Back Country Ti or a Christensen or Proof Research CF rifle...

Out of curiosity, if I bought into the raffle and won - yeah right... - could I swap the prize for something of equal or lesser value (probably lesser)?

Honestly not sure I'll ever have use for that kind of rifle and certainly wouldn't be allowed to fire it at any range in Georgia that I know of.

I'd be happy with a high quality ultralight rifle (ideally with a CF barrel) set up for something like 28 Nosler or 7mm Rem Mag or similar low(er) recoil distance cartridge. Obvious examples would be the Nosler M48 Mountain Carbon or Weatherby Ultra Lightweight/Back Country Ti or a Christensen or Proof Research CF rifle...
There are plenty of ranges you could use this in GA it is a .375 CT, but you could easily sell it and guy two guns and optics if you win!

What ranges? They all say 300 magnums are as high as they'll allow but I could be missing.

Well... then I guess I'll have to win this rifle!

Was not aware of either of those and Cool Acres isn't 500 miles away, which is nice.