• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Workout selfies anyone?

Creedmoor Girl

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
Northwest.
[No message]

Attachments

• photo54424.jpg
    photo54424.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 37
Lesson to everyone. That's how you use Google Image Search to spot a fake. If you're still not sure, PM a moderator and ask them to see if the IP matches the claimed location. Often it does not. :rolleyes:

Don't let the haters get to you Creedmoor Girl, here's one of me.

Attachments

• photo54744.jpg
    photo54744.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 26
I mean in all fairness....op never stated they were posting their own selfies....they just stated "workout selfies"...creedmore girl very easily could be some freak that enjoys posting other peoples selfies.

Look guys, I thought it'd be funny to start this thread.
No, I'm definitely not posting an actual picture of me! No offense guys, but there's way too many creeps out there!

Look guys, I thought it'd be funny to start this thread.
No, I'm definitely not posting an actual picture of me! No offense guys, but there's way too many creeps out there!

You are saying there's way too many creeps out there, but you are posting a picture of some other girl and passing it off as yourself.... You make a lot of sense.

I never said it was me! OMG!
:makes note to self, a lot of snipershide users don't know how to take a joke:

It's only a joke now because you got caught and exposed. Time to head back to the basement, son.

I saw one of these clowns today, come into the weight room, not touch one weight, take a picture of themselves in the mirror, and then left, not to do cardio or whatever, flat left the building.

A selfie from my new NBA and napalm inspired anger management work out. I'm trying to simultaneously elevate my level of hatred, blood pressure, and lend a general sense of horror for anyone near me. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.tenor.com\/images\/0dbbbf17c347e9e37027a02cdaf98840\/tenor.gif"}[/IMG2]

Last edited: