• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s World's Worst Mom?

Re: World's Worst Mom?

A toll road going up to this tunnel is the only solution I can think of.

"Somebody needs to be held responsible"... Yeah you bitch. You are you r cracked out bany's daddy that behind bars... Its someone elses problem you like the dick too much huh??

Guys, this is the American way, she gets paid and we struggle,rappers with there pants down past there ass make millions, we struggle,sports figures get paid millions we struggle, all that shit added together, we pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah someone needs to pay for all that, its HER, not US, HER! I feel no pitty for her, honestly its to bad for those children and not their fault but they need to take this as a lesson.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the condom(s) failed her.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the condom(s) failed her.</div></div>

I think natural selection has failed us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the condom(s) failed her.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the condom(s) failed her.</div></div>

I think natural selection has failed us. </div></div>

Natural selection doesn't fail unless we get in its way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Natural selection doesn't fail unless we get in its way.</div></div>

QFT!

sterilize and euthanize.

this hit me on the way out the door

the ize have it! lol sorry for the black humor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sterilize and euthanize. </div></div>

+1

Yes and they will vote too...mostly for more free stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give a liberal man a fish, and you feed him for a day....

... and you also get called an a-hole for not giving him another fish, every single day for the rest of his life.
</div></div>

What are you talking about? Somehow i doubt she is a liberal. Nice use of an unrelated topic to get your jab in though.
how about we look at it from the right wing, socially conservative perspective. Using your "logic", we could say that this situation is their (the conservatives) fault because of of their pro-life stance.

edited for language

if your on any kind of state aid you should be given the birth control shot
no shot no aid
to bad so sad

maybe if she gave more/better head she wont have so may kids

oral and anal sex are option ways of birth control

im so tired of paying for these shit heads

but dont fuckin worry
ill go to bed early and get up early and go to work to pay for her kids
like a good working american

rant over

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sterilize and euthanize. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

This!

This IS America today. Gimme Gimme Gimmme.....And we have enabled it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh personal responsibility where have you gone? </div></div>
It skipped to Tahiti, with the other who's missing: Integrity!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give a liberal man a fish, and you feed him for a day....

... and you also get called an a-hole for not giving him another fish, every single day for the rest of his life.
</div></div>

What are you talking about? Somehow i doubt she is a liberal. Nice use of an unrelated topic to get your jab in though.
how about we look at it from the right wing, socially conservative perspective. Using your "logic", we could say that this situation is their (the conservatives) fault because of of their pro-life stance.

edited for language</div></div>

Lol! Love the way you put that! Its funny how you just proved his point and didnt know it. You see the problem being that she couldnt abort the kid(the easy way out that doesnt interfere with her way of life), when the problem is hers for not keeping it in her pants to begin with. Its always someone elses fault with you(Liberals). By the way, if you look at something from the conservative perspective, it would be their(the conservative) point of view, not the liberals...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Marsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Lol! Love the way you put that! Its funny how you just proved his point and didnt know it. You see the problem being that she couldnt abort the kid(the easy way out that doesnt interfere with her way of life), <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">when the problem is hers for not keeping it in her pants to begin with</span></span>. Its always someone elses fault with you(Liberals). By the way, if you look at something from the conservative perspective, it would be their(the conservative) point of view, not the liberals... </div></div>

Pretty sure she did keep it in her pants and that's why she's havin so many chitlin's, haha...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzspsovNvII"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzspsovNvII" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Im born and raised in North ga up in the mountains, right on the line of SC, GA, TN the child services would have steped in at 5-6 after that any she had would have went in to the system and believe it or not she would have been charged with child endangerment long long ago Fl. is so liberal and i can say that i live their. but as soon as i can im freaking out of here brother

garentee that IRS check got some weight

Listen carefully. She also wants compensation for all of their suffering!!!!!! I bet she lawyer's up...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Marsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Lol! Love the way you put that! Its funny how you just proved his point and didnt know it. You see the problem being that she couldnt abort the kid(the easy way out that doesnt interfere with her way of life), <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">when the problem is hers for not keeping it in her pants to begin with</span></span>. Its always someone elses fault with you(Liberals). By the way, if you look at something from the conservative perspective, it would be their(the conservative) point of view, not the liberals... </div></div>

Pretty sure she did keep it in her pants and that's why she's havin so many chitlin's, haha... </div></div>

I would be willing to bet she has had SEVERAL abortions already...my wife works at a OBGYN as a Doctors assistant and has said some of the folks come in there and have no idea as to how many they have had...and speak of them as second nature. This stuff makes the argument of forced sterilization very appealing, atleast to me anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give a liberal man a fish, and you feed him for a day....

</div></div>

edited for language </div></div>

This is why political discussions are verboten.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LUNCHBOX0621</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzspsovNvII"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzspsovNvII" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

...fuck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the condom(s) failed her.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the condom(s) failed her.</div></div>

I think natural selection has failed us. </div></div>

Natural selection is no longer in existance. With all of the warning signs on everything, too many stupid people are living long enough to breed.

Example - There should be no warning on a hair dryer that tells you not to use it in the shower....if you are dumb enough to try it, then you have no business being alive.

Its crazy how its harder to adopt a pet than it is to pop out countless kids. We license everything else, but go ahead and flood the world with toddlers totally unrestricted. They should stitch the bitch up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Marsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give a liberal man a fish, and you feed him for a day....

</div></div>

edited for language</div></div>

Lol! Love the way you put that! Its funny how you just proved his point and didnt know it. You see the problem being that she couldnt abort the kid(the easy way out that doesnt interfere with her way of life), when the problem is hers for not keeping it in her pants to begin with. Its always someone elses fault with you(Liberals). By the way, if you look at something from the conservative perspective, it would be their(the conservative) point of view, not the liberals... </div></div>

im not a liberal. i don't prescribe to anybodies pre-concieved ideas about how things should be run. I just get tired of seeing the same old comments on here about everything being the fault of libs. they are jackasses to be sure. but, so are repubs and dems. same shit different pile imo. I definitely dont want to get into a political argument, with respect to the rules of this forum. so yea, whatever, this "lady" needs to be sterilized.

I was going to make a joke of her suffering but then I relized that a couple of the kids looked like me:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sterilize and euthanize. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

We used to do that in our country. It's called Eugenics ( meaning new genes). It became unpopular after WW II because Hitler was better at it then we were. The progressives really like Eugenics and I mean progressives from all political parties, so don't get political
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grape soda should be infused with birth control </div></div>

Best laugh of the day...