• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Worst Actor/Actress ever....

Some folks are good second bananas but can't carry a film. Tom Arnold is one of those, as well as Vince Vaughan.

You got that !! I could not look at Tom Arnold in that show with Roseanne, but he was great in True Lies.

Except when he played Captain Herbert Sobol, commander of Easy Company in the Band of Brothers series. Sobol was relieved before they jumped into Normandy. Schwimmer nailed that role.

He might have nailed that role, but he was still annoying as fuck.

I think there's a split between actors who are unlikable off camera, but can make their characters pop right off the screen, and those who can't.

I also think there's a ton of not ready for off-Broadway lickspittle, ass-kissing Liberals who couldn't pay a single month's rent based on their actual talents, but get parts as Liberal Poster Child charity cases. Excelsior, You Fatheads...!

Greg