• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Worst apocolypse ever

wvfarrier

Ignorant wretch
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2012
West (By GOD) Virginia
I saw these and had to share.
Screenshot_20200331-150039_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200331-150051_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200331-150104_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200331-150118_Facebook.jpg

You might not see it in a human capacity, but make no mistake about it China fucked the worlds economy but good.

I hope the United states is smart enough to cut loose the albatross around her neck and restore her reputation.

There is no other way for us to survive unless we help OURSELVES FIRST!!

You might not see it in a human capacity, but make no mistake about it China fucked the worlds economy but good.

I hope the United states is smart enough to cut loose the albatross around her neck and restore her reputation.

There is no other way for us to survive unless we help OURSELVES FIRST!!

I agree, but once a whore, always a whore?

Oh it's coming... Going by how rich and vibrant certain sectors of the population can get even on a normal basis, just wait until the lockdowns pour more madness into peoples' brains...

ETA: Zombies already started... One of them tried to crash a freight locomotive into the hospital ship USNS Mercy in Los Angeles Harbor today. When the authorities arrested him he told them that he thinks that the hospital ship was being deployed as a "government takeover of the city of LA" and he wanted to bring attention to the world about it by going banzai... with a locomotive... I think anyone who was witnessing his entire series of actions would have been justified to get close to the speeding engine and shoot the motherfucker in the head right through the side window...

LOL...made me think though...

Hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to control a subset population of critical thinkers who had certain means at their disposal...how would I go about that?

By getting up front in their faces, or more subtly using other methods?

I bet @Blue Sky Country would have some good thoughts on this question...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Careful, last time @Blue Sky Country provided some insight the thread got nuked and poor Elmo ended up with the 1000 yard stare.

Elmo might never recover from @Blue Sky Country and his vivid description of “Dropping the soap” in more detail than even I went into at the Sheriffs Department. Lmaoooooo

Oh it's coming... Going by how rich and vibrant certain sectors of the population can get even on a normal basis, just wait until the lockdowns pour more madness into peoples' brains...

ETA: Zombies already started... One of them tried to crash a freight locomotive into the hospital ship USNS Mercy in Los Angeles Harbor today. When the authorities arrested him he told them that he thinks that the hospital ship was being deployed as a "government takeover of the city of LA" and he wanted to bring attention to the world about it by going banzai... with a locomotive... I think anyone who was witnessing his entire series of actions would have been justified to get close to the speeding engine and shoot the motherfucker in the head right through the side window...

Wait, How do you try to run a freight train into a Ship?

I thought only the Federal Government could hire a work force of that quality?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm with him^^^ The fact that someone this unhinged has been running a freight train says a lot about the state of this country before Covid came along...
I don't know if you are old enough to remember
The reason we have national drug testing is because 3 engineers were partying on a siding then entered the mainline where they wrecked a train and killed a bunch of people.

It is still amazing that in this day and age that how many accidents in this industry is still caused by drugs and alcohol.
Most freighters have cameras inside and outside the engine

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I was young but I can remember my parents and grandparents talking about it.

I'm always leary of anyone running equipment around me. It's bad enough watching out for someone to make a mistake. Or to run a train through a damn shipyard, I just assume their all careless and crazy as hell. Same when I'm driving.

Wait, How do you try to run a freight train into a Ship?

The train belonged to a shipyard trunk line which shuttled cargo containers from the loading bays to the nearest Class I marshalling yard. The rails run parallel to the docks and in this case, they happened to just be pointed in the general direction of the USNS Mercy docked in the next bay.

Who says the zombies aren't going to start. Nobody knows what the secondary outcome of the virus will be as it's still too new. Plus if you remember the movie "I am Legend" the apocalypse started AFTER a vaccine was introduced. Plenty of opportunities for the walking dead to start. ;-)

I don't know if you are old enough to remember
The reason we have national drug testing is because 3 engineers were partying on a siding then entered the mainline where they wrecked a train and killed a bunch of people.

It is still amazing that in this day and age that how many accidents in this industry is still caused by drugs and alcohol.
Most freighters have cameras inside and outside the engine

Like this.

Reactions: Ravenworks
The train belonged to a shipyard trunk line which shuttled cargo containers from the loading bays to the nearest Class I marshalling yard. The rails run parallel to the docks and in this case, they happened to just be pointed in the general direction of the USNS Mercy docked in the next bay.

Somebody's been playing too much GTA.