• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Worst company for reloaders!!

stevenb135

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2012
Lohman Arms Company has to be the worst company for ordering supplies. Ordered case lube a month ago and they contacted me today to tell me they were going to ship out and would have to contact them to re authorize the payment. Called them and waited on hold over 25 min before hanging up. Emailed them and they told me they were having electrical problems (guess if that was the case how were the phones working?) and had to speak with them they could not re authorize with an email. I called them back and was told only part of the order was going to be shipped and would have to pay separate shipping when they sent the rest. Will never deal with them again and would suggest others do the same.

My landline phone usually works fine when the electricity is off. Just sayin.

I've never heard of them, so maybe that's the problem?

Stick with the big boys and good luck with your order.

Chris

Im going to say Bruno's. You can place a order with them, and two weeks later you don't have a clue as to what's up with your order.

I might suggest Imperial sizing Wax, from Sinclair, cabelas, pretty much everyone sells it. 3 tins, for me, is a lifetime supply. Never have to order, again, and no more stuck cases.

Not a fan of the wax easier to spray on when they are all in a tray

Lohman Arms Company has to be the worst company for ordering supplies. Ordered case lube a month ago and they contacted me today to tell me they were going to ship out and would have to contact them to re authorize the payment. Called them and waited on hold over 25 min before hanging up. Emailed them and they told me they were having electrical problems (guess if that was the case how were the phones working?) and had to speak with them they could not re authorize with an email. I called them back and was told only part of the order was going to be shipped and would have to pay separate shipping when they sent the rest. Will never deal with them again and would suggest others do the same.

I would have cancelled the order right then.

I have had great luck with 3rd generation, PV and mid south! I would not hesitate recommending any of those 3 to anybody

The original analogue phone system has its own power.

Of course, 99.999% of businesses use a phone system that needs external power, so unless it's a POTS (plain old analogue line) then power outage will screw with their phone system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD