• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Worst pick up line by a woman....epic fail!

Re: Worst pick up line by a woman....epic fail!

Naaaaaaaaaassssssstttttttyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's Shankster when you need him? This whole situation could have been avoided
grin.gif

that is disgusting!

Why don't attractive women come by and demand such actions???? Why is it always ugly, fat, dirty women?

I watched the "Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" recently. It is a documentary about a family named the Whites that live off the gov't. Reading that report fits perfectly with that show.

I was just about to post this link. This is hilariously disgusting!

Wonder if the deadly weapon was the knife or her snatch??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's Shankster when you need him? This whole situation could have been avoided
grin.gif
. </div></div>

Damn it, you beat me to it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't attractive women come by and demand such actions???? Why is it always ugly, fat, dirty women? </div></div>

You read my mind brother.

I just don't know where to begin, I could almost smell something just looking at that mugshot. I now have no appetite!

Like something out of a Rob Zombie movie

Reminds me of one my first arrests on duty, "lady of the night" of the same calibre and had been servicing men for two weeks with no bath, female deputy undressed her for shower after we brought her in. Short version....squat and cough....something hit the floor....deputy runs out of room hurling....ain't that job fun some days

I got a little sick...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a little sick... </div></div>
yup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder if the deadly weapon was the knife or her snatch??
</div></div>

lol!!

I am so glad I got to post something that brought so much joy to the forum! heehee

I bet she smells like a rancid garbage can even after a bath. Death would be better than being anywhere near that blue waffle!!

UUUMMMMMMM,,,,,UUUGGGGHHHHH,,,,,,,,,,,HURLbwahhaabwwhhaaHURL,,,,
thats all I have to say about that

I hope she gets conjugal visits...im gonna have to look her up...lol

We finally meet a female(sans pants, no less) who has to threaten drunken redneck men with bodily harm to get any attention. See, gals? We WON'T screw anything that has to squat to pee. We have standards after all! Now wipe that smug look off your face. You know you want it.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgj2025</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naaaaaaaaaassssssstttttttyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

+1000

Thats a real lady there.
I heard a relative of hers say something similar in a whore house one nite it was and please dont quote me something to the words of "you boys wanna screw or what" she was old enough to be our grandma.

Just when you think you've seen it all. How would you like to be the booking agent at the county jail?

Hasn't she heard crack kills? Wash yours bitch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Arclight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Swallowed Copenhagen.
crazy.gif
</div></div>
That would be better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cttbax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eww....fuck...gag...ew! </div></div>
Cope or ...? I'd rather eat out the can of Cope.

What, you just have to munch around the bad bits. The rest is still good.....hurl.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What an unfortunate way to go down.</div></div>

In more ways than one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't attractive women come by and demand such actions???? Why is it always ugly, fat, dirty women? </div></div>

You read my mind brother.

</div></div>

The hot ones DO NOT HAVE TO ASK!!

I think I threw up in my mouth about 3 times while reading this post. But because of the last statement, I'll never look at my bulldog the same way again.