• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Worth it?

Kimbertop253

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2023
Alabama
So would it be worth it to practice in sustained NW 30 mph winds gusting to 40+? Would this make me a better shooter? I'm thinking about practicing tomorrow at my club and this is the forecast unfortunately. I'd rather not be bored sitting at home but I don't want to waste ammo shooting singles.

If only every hunting trip or war was fought on clear sunny days with moderate temps and a light breeze. Remember your sight settings and how things work on windy, wet, miserable days.

And if you are a glowie, it was a windy day when your fellow agents shot those people trying to leave the burning church in Waco. Those guys practiced shooting in bad weather and helped a ton when they were killing people that old dike AG hated, lol.

Last edited:
And if you are a glowie, it was a windy day when you fellow agents shot those people trying to leave the burning church in Waco. Those guys practiced shooting in bad weather and helped a ton when they were killing people that old dike AG hated, lol
True…I recently read parts of the 1995 congressional report on Waco I found online & it specifically criticized the FBI for proceeding with the raid that day due to extremely windy conditions while using tear gas/pyrotechnic rounds.

Reactions: 101st
So would it be worth it to practice in sustained NW 30 mph winds gusting to 40+? Would this make me a better shooter? I'm thinking about practicing tomorrow at my club and this is the forecast unfortunately. I'd rather not be bored sitting at home but I don't want to waste ammo shooting singles.

Just hold hard...and ignore the mirage.