• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes WOTAC 10x40 mil/mil

Wrighty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Hey all,

I've done some research on this scope and i think it may be a great fit for my 22 trainer. what i have not been able to come across is any recent feedback on the scope's reliability. for instance, how are the adjustments even toward the end of their range? how has it held up with use? etc. i would appreciate any feedback you all have. of course, first hand experience is always favored. thanks.

Re: WOTAC 10x40 mil/mil

I have the new 12x44 WOTAC on my 700 in 308 and live it. MIL/MIL is the way to go for sure. Mine has 19.5 MILs of total elevation and 19.8 MILs of windage. I have dialed it up and down a lot already and it always comes right back to zero. It works well enough for me to take 3rd in a Tactical competition with it 2 weeks ago. Better than anything is the customer service. When you call you get Matt, the owner, in person weather he is in the office or not. Ive talked to him more on his cell phone than in the office. If you have any kinda issue at all, no matter how small, Matt will make it right. I will be buying more WOTACs for sure. I cant wait for him to make a FFP MIL/MIL variable.

Re: WOTAC 10x40 mil/mil

thanks, that's great to hear about Matt's CS. that is definitely a large contributing factor in my desire to get a WOTAC. anyone have any experience with the 10x40 model?