• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Wotac or Swfa

CaptRob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
Mississippi
I am looking to buy a fixed 12 power scope and was wondering which one of the 2 listed was a better scope or I am open to suggestions of the similar priced scopes. Also does anyone know when the Swfa scopes will be available?

Re: Wotac or Swfa

SWFA for sure! Wotac is getting shitty CS reviews right now! And latest I have heard is the end of July on the new mil-mil scopes.

SWFA.

While one could argue 'NF vs USO' is like 'Ford vs Chevy' ... 'SWFA vs WOTAC' is like 'Anne Hathaway vs Kathy Bates'

Absolutely SWFA, you can't beat their customer service. To top it off they make great scopes!

Another +1 for SWFA, and their mil/mil scope should be in very soon...

I've owned both and the SWFA is a far superior scope. The wotacs have some appealing features but the quality of the SWFA is awesome. I'd take another plain mildot mil/moa SWFA over the mil/mil wotac any day.

I have owned the fixed 10x SWFA for about six years of hard use at the ranch and has never failed. Yes, i'm bias.
wink.gif

I have never heard anything good about wotac. Ever. I, on the other hand have heard lots of good reviews about SS's. So thats why I'm buying the combo deal, good luck.

SWFA for sure, wotac is a shit product and shit company run by a thief. Never ever buy a wotac product.

After the responses the decision was an easy one. Now the wait for the mil/mil scopes to be released 1s going to be hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hamstur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA.

While one could argue 'NF vs USO' is like 'Ford vs Chevy' ... 'SWFA vs WOTAC' is like 'Anne Hathaway vs Kathy Bates' </div></div>

Oh damn that killed me!!! LMAO!

I have never gotten the broken scope back or the replacment that he promised to send over and over again (it was in the mail several times per Mr. Wonders)......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beepy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never gotten the broken scope back or the replacment that he promised to send over and over again (it was in the mail several times per Mr. Wonders)...... </div></div>

Man that sucks. I think I would be calling him and telling him that if I didn't have my scope back within a week that I would be filing a complaint with the BBB and putting a write up on every forum of the costumer service that I received.
Does he have a store front were a forum buddy could stop by a pick it up in person. People usually will change their attitude if you are staring them in the face.

Nope, on the store front and Beepy I'm soory to hear that but you won't get blood out of a turnip, it's a lost cause. I'm just glad I got my money back (2) years ago when he was still in business.