• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would someone please make a run of AR-14 lowers?

This guy already has one according to his YouTube video title

I'm sure Spikes is loading the program this morning. I want one too. I think they should call it the No Malarkey 14. Anyone here have a contact at Spikes? Give them my idea, tell them to just give me one lower in exchange for the idea. ?

download.jpg

Last edited:
Whoever does it they should make the full auto selector "100 rounds"

Reactions: TACC
How about an AR-14 "Smoking Joe" Edition. Make it completely unreliable. Fires randomly, accepts only 99 round drums, forgets its an AR and sometimes achieves .25 moa accuracy and sometimes 3 moa, painted in Democrat blue. With the engraving, "I own a shotgun, my sons hunt, I support the 2nd Amendment, you can't yell fire in a movie theater either"

Last edited:
AR14 ghost gun
That fires 600rds a sec.
Available on the internet with no background check
Shipped directly to your house no FFL
Required!
Let the panic begin
LOL ?

Don't forget that it must come with a "30 Magazine Clip" and a "Shoulder Thing That Goes Up" to be a proper Assault Rifle!!! :eek:

In 8-10 weeks while you wait for that lower , Joe will not remember his name anymore let alone Ar14 or 100rounds.

Reactions: clcustom1911
In 8-10 weeks while you wait for that lower , Joe will not remember his name anymore let alone Ar14 or 100rounds.
Trump needs to tweet the video out once a day to remind him
Why he's going to lose

Last edited:
Hilarious! I still don't understand why it is so hard to not spend a few minutes on Google for the gun banners before making giant fools of themselves with stuff like this. Make sure and Mark the barrel shroud aka the shoulder thing that goes up.

Just bought 2 angry Joe's couldn't resist. Figured I could justify it with the wife since I didn't go out and buy any toilet paper, saved a ton of money by filling up empty water bottles from the faucet rather than buying bottled water at the store.

Reactions: TACC