• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you send cash?

MotoFlier

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2018
If you made a mistake reading a post and found out you had to send a bank transfer for a decent amount of cash would you still send it or apologize and backout?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: darkfader
Am I on crack or insane or is this not mind blowing childish hahaha

Pro Tip #34

Don't make your shit our shit! This isn't gonna work out how you think it's gonna work out.

In early with the "I told you so".

I honestly just thought it was funny not looking for people to agree or have my back. I know the mistake was my fault I have no delusion about that.

Internet is a hell of a place I will edit it out please do the same with your quote. I actually care about this forum haha

I deleted it if you guys want to keep it going thats on you.

• Haha
Reactions: Wading
There’s a reason a Penguin with a god complex nuked my ARF Lifer account.

Sure, I’m a douchebag. But I’m a lovable douchebag.

Best thing that ever happened. Now I’m here to bring the average class of Hide clientele down a notch.

I think he got another buyer thats why everyone edited there post saying he can't sell it. Fuckin good deal though im pissed I'm not getting it hahaha

There’s a reason a Penguin with a god complex nuked my ARF Lifer account.

Sure, I’m a douchebag. But I’m a lovable douchebag.

Best thing that ever happened. Now I’m here to bring the average class of Hide clientele down a notch.
Just one notch ? :unsure:

OBTW.......PM me your mailing addy. I have some toenail clippings I'm going to send you, free of charge......... ;)

I got banned here on the hide because of the same thing. I claimed an item and messaged the seller right away. He did not list payment options. He messaged me within 10 minutes and would only take zelle or some shit or a money order. I dont do zelle. I do money orders but by the time I pay the fees and send it priority mail for this cheap item, i would be paying over retail. I apologized for the inconvenience and went back to the thread and edited it to say that there was a payment disagreement and I am backing out and i apologize for the inconvenience. No more than 15 minutes passed between my I take it and the payment option disagreement And I apologize post. Seller said he was gonna get me banned. He did. Seller went straight to a mod and I was banned instantly. What a dick the seller was/is. All over 15 minutes. I didn’t ask for options before I claimed it so there is that.

I was told that the only thing keeping me from a permaban was the fact the seller didnt list payment options. If you want a member banned, when they claim an item you are selling just tell them you want payment in Chinese yen. If they don't produce, all you have to do is report them to a mod and they are gone 😅
Shits changed now. Buyer or seller can back out for any reason.

What do ya say @1J04 ? Time for my sig to get a new owner? And in return we take the quotes down?

OP Make this your sig and we'll take the quotes down, or at least mine. You'll have to see what 1J wants outta the deal -
"I am the reincarnation of Sammy Davis Jr. But at least Im taller than Frank. And I like men."

They did it to me at one point. Its only fair

Last edited:
I actually like how this thread is going i like the sense of humor even if I am taking some lumps hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Ain't a deal in motion unless someone is traveling to meet or the money has been exchanged. Cry your ass back to barfcom, maybe somebody will take pity and buy you some more minutes for your shit brick.

Mods told me I have no choice but to pay so I must swallow this one.

Internet is a hell of a place I will edit it out please do the same with your quote. I actually care about this forum haha

Uhm ya, no. It doesn't work like that sport. You said it, you own it. Now, if you wanna hard barter with @Forgetful Coyote over your signature line, well, I'm into long term pain, at others expense of course.

@Forgetful Coyote You better spice it up a notch, or I will. :giggle: :sneaky: ;)

Is what it is I fucked up. Won't make that mistake twice haha. Now im just going to head the kitchen to put some bananas in the freezer. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
I'm starting to get the impression there is some history I'm not aware of? Haha

$4.25? Shit, I probably have that in my ashtray.

Thats what it came down to. I'm on several forums under the same user and I have a positive reputation. Seems stupid but it felt like an honor thing and 500 bucks ain't gonna end me or starve my family.

You want some fucked up audio sent to you? Cuz this is how you get fucked up audio sent to you.
So @jungle45 gave you a LOL, question is does he KNOW what you mean?? 'Cause I do, and as bad as it sounds it might improve my week. I am willing to bet $1 it doesn't make it through.
Technical difficulties on my end would stop it at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Not a clue , but it sounds like it might be good for a laugh so long as I'm not on the receiving end.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04