• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you send cash?

I stopped worrying about getting ripped off online right around the same time people figured out that I will kill them.

• Haha
Reactions: BCX
I'm starting to get real excited about these corndogs

Sorry, snooze you lose. I was first to the mustard.

Is this still available?

Whats your cash price??

I have a Datsun with a primer grey door I can trade you, but youll have to toss in some cash to make up the difference.

Can you send me 49890 more pictures of the item so I can see its exactly as described and then never message you again?

I've got a Civic with 4" fart can No shit this thing should be considered a race car!

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty
Is this still available?

Whats your cash price??

I have a Datsun with a primer grey door I can trade you, but youll have to toss in some cash to make up the difference.

Can you send me 49890 more pictures of the item so I can see its exactly as described and then never message you again?
Will send pictures per our conversation, but I am not interested in the door, just the primer. Please include no door with the primer. Thank you.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
@TheGerman. Dont worry I wont hold it against you, I know english isn't your native tongue.
@TxWelder3. Sorry but my resolve is firm.

I stayed at a Holiday in one time? Does that help?

What ever is is Ill take two.

I’m starting to feel like I was lied to so I miss some really good deals. I was told not to post “is this still available/for sale” until at least page 2. Someone or three or four someones didn’t get that memo.

just in case the other “I’ll take it” posts don’t like your payment options. Is this still available?

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
IMG_2329.jpeg

Can we turn this into an auction? I can throw in this beauty to sweeten the deal.

I bid 2 boxes of corndogs and about 1/3rd roll of painters tape

The bullion transfer has been been completed according to my bankers in Yugoslavia, but the freighter I booked in Antwerp for transit in is still awaiting delivery of the crated goods.

I already sent the bearer bonds, and still don't have a tracking number. I'm calling my banker in Brussels.
Your bank in Brussels burned down yesterday.

Holy shit I just read through the ARFCOM bullshit. God damn children bickering over a toy. What in the ever loving fuck would make you think posting that bullshit here would be a good idea?

1596808208614.gif

Also, does anyone know if it’s still available? I’ll take it if the seller accepts beanie babies and ships via DHL tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: MotoFlier
Is there a rule for how long a seller has to ship once payment is received? This seems unreasonable considering the "I'll take it rule".

Received. Thank you for making this right.

Please IM your shipping info

Will mail tomorrow or Saturday. USPS Priority. Insured and signature confirmation.

If you don’t get it, you’ll get your money back. Or I’ll be banned from here.

I got banned here on the hide because of the same thing. I claimed an item and messaged the seller right away. He did not list payment options. He messaged me within 10 minutes and would only take zelle or some shit or a money order. I dont do zelle. I do money orders but by the time I pay the fees and send it priority mail for this cheap item, i would be paying over retail. I apologized for the inconvenience and went back to the thread and edited it to say that there was a payment disagreement and I am backing out and i apologize for the inconvenience. No more than 15 minutes passed between my I take it and the payment option disagreement And I apologize post. Seller said he was gonna get me banned. He did. Seller went straight to a mod and I was banned instantly. What a dick the seller was/is. All over 15 minutes. I didn’t ask for options before I claimed it so there is that.

If somebody was to do something like that to you and had given you their Zelle account information that they were using to blackmail you with getting banned if you don't use it... It might be worth setting up an account, sending the money and clearly making that the sale is for firearms and then you know... Call up the SJWs that run Zelle and complain about some payment that you made on their service for Assault rifle parts & upgrades... that didn't go right....

I mean if somebody wants to be an ass about their payment terms, they should have no problem with some SJW company being as ass to them about their TOS for the payment service right? :devilish:

If somebody was to do something like that to you and had given you their Zelle account information that they were using to blackmail you with getting banned if you don't use it... It might be worth setting up an account, sending the money and clearly making that the sale is for firearms and then you know... Call up the SJWs that run Zelle and complain about some payment that you made on their service for Assault rifle parts & upgrades... that didn't go right....

I mean if somebody wants to be an ass about their payment terms, they should have no problem with some SJW company being as ass to them about their TOS for the payment service right? :devilish:

This is diabolical hahaha, I'm thinking due to the lengths this cry baby went through he is likely to send the slide but if he don't this may be atleast something I can do to be a dick back hahaha

This is diabolical hahaha, I'm thinking due to the lengths this cry baby went through he is likely to send the slide but if he don't this may be atleast something I can do to be a dick back hahaha

You could still be a dick regardless of if they send it, just because well... payback is a bitch.... :whistle:

Not a clue , but it sounds like it might be good for a laugh so long as I'm not on the receiving end.
It should come as some degree of comfort, that if he does send it, we'll all be on the "receiving end"........

I know exactly what he's talking about and trust me, he has a library full of joy to share........ :eek:

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
I stopped worrying about getting ripped off online right around the same time people figured out that I will kill them.
So you collected on the 500 dollar loan or not? FYI, I am still interested in your proposal for a 500 dollar loan with a 750 security deposit from last year.

So, you bought something you didn’t want, or used a payment method you don’t trust, not to get banned from arfcom?
W
T
F
???

It doesn't have to be as much of a cluster fuck to sell or buy stuff on these sights as it is. Even on SH sometimes things turn to shit because there is no template put in place that people should be made to go by. I feel like so much bullshit could be avoided if a template was put in place that if not followed then post would be deleted.

Example:
1. WTS, WTT, WTSOT, WTB
2. Item
3. Item location
4. Asking Price
5. Shipping or Pickup options
6. Payment options
7. First public "I will take it" trumps any PMs no matter what or how many.

I've had nothing but excellent experiences with our PX. And members here in general, real eye opener to step into another forum like that.

I think @EddieNFL nailed it with the age comment. I try and treat people the same as I would in person. If I was having a yard sale and I guy made an offer on something, than noticed it was cracked i would not call my friends over and surround and threaten him because he should have noticed before his offer.
Seems to be a more common way of thinking with younger crowds Me Me Me with no regard or consideration for others.

So you collected on the 500 dollar loan or not? FYI, I am still interested in your proposal for a 500 dollar loan with a 750 security deposit from last year.

I got like some random amount like $312 or something that made absolutely no sense.

The trolling afterwards was worth the difference.

Reactions: isofahunter
The jig is up, dont worry we can escape by blocking all there punches with our face!

I think you'll like it here but if you were willing to send $400 to a self-proclaimed troll to keep a barfcom account after 6 posts, then I'm afraid you might turn to sucking dick to stick around here!

Just keep some grape crayons around though, there's at least one mod you can probably pay off with those vs. the customary shot in the mouth.

I think @EddieNFL nailed it with the age comment. I try and treat people the same as I would in person. If I was having a yard sale and I guy made an offer on something, than noticed it was cracked i would not call my friends over and surround and threaten him because he should have noticed before his offer.
Seems to be a more common way of thinking with younger crowds Me Me Me with no regard or consideration for others.

You nailed it, plus your first instinct that they were bullying you thus driving you further from a deal was right on. Millenials, unlike previous generations from bumper boomers to gen x'ers who sought individuality, seek absolute inclusiveness --like me, follow me, listen to me, care about me, me, me, me. Fuck you and your concerns. You caving in reinforces this behaviour and they come to expect it. Much like the receipt clones in walfart that demand receipts. I tell them to fuck off too, but it's much more satisfying face to face.

Hahaha, it was more about accepting responsibility for my mistake (which broke a rule I absolutely do not agree with). Nobody can say my word has no weight and growing up Rural I have always taken a hand shake to be a contract between men.
Once that guy made such a huge spectical of the whole deal I actually felt he was more likely to follow through with our deal.

What's a Quigley Ford.
The absolutely bestest scope... ever! But... you’re not allowed to own one until you’ve paid the price: at least 25 years “in concrete” and bench “275#” ...!

Last edited: