• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you trade ?

Re: Would you trade ?

Are you really asking if you should trade a Sphinx 3000 (a $2500 pistol at best) for BOTH a roughly $2600 SCAR 17S and a roughly $1000 HK USP Tactical?

The answer would be "YES" unless there is more to this story that you've not made privy to the rest of us!!

Besides...the Swiss should stick to making watches and fine cuisine and AWAY from building ugly-@$$, heavy, blocky handguns!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got no idea in hell what it is but ya I would. Then I would go trade the H&K for a Glock but that's a different poll. </div></div>

Why would anyone trade Hk for a Glock ?

Personal preference I assume.
wink.gif

Certainly not my preference.

Um hell yeah I would. Then turnaround and sell both of them to some one in panic mode. Then get what ever blows your skirt up and use the rest for ammo. Just sayin .....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: michael357</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got no idea in hell what it is but ya I would. Then I would go trade the H&K for a Glock but that's a different poll. </div></div>

Why would anyone trade Hk for a Glock ? </div></div>

Seriously? Some HKs are good pistols, but HK sucks for customer service, their distaste for civilian gun sales, and some of their guns are simply crap.

Glocks plain run!

I voted no for two reasons:

1. Because you didn't have any "no" votes;

2. I was imagining myself as the guy on the other end of the deal and "non-lubed jobbing" that I would be receiving.

Hope that helps. But if you can make that trade, go for it. If you really miss the Sphinx that much, sell your new found toys and add a little out of pocket money to buy two new ones or just buy one and use the remaining money for a ton of ammo.

Just my uneducated thoughts on the matter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: michael357</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got no idea in hell what it is but ya I would. Then I would go trade the H&K for a Glock but that's a different poll. </div></div>

Why would anyone trade Hk for a Glock ? </div></div>

Seriously? Some HKs are good pistols, but HK sucks for customer service, their distaste for civilian gun sales, and some of their guns are simply crap.

Glocks plain run! </div></div>

That's debatable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigtimeAub</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I voted no for two reasons:

1. Because you didn't have any "no" votes;

2. I was imagining myself as the guy on the other end of the deal and "non-lubed jobbing" that I would be receiving.

Hope that helps. But if you can make that trade, go for it. If you really miss the Sphinx that much, sell your new found toys and add a little out of pocket money to buy two new ones or just buy one and use the remaining money for a ton of ammo.

Just my uneducated thoughts on the matter. </div></div>

LOL. That's hilarious^.

I would trade in a heart beat, sell that HK and buy a good optic for that SCAR. No-brainer.

I shoot a Glock better than an H&K and I am a firm believer in the K.I.S.S principal. A Glock doesn't get any simpler, stupid.

If you H&K worshipers want to hear another blaspheme keep reading. I took a hard look at a full size 45 single double, high cap, "fighting" gun. I shot the H&K Sig (even though its not a high cap) and FN, I bought the FN. The FN fit me better and had less felt recoil than either of the other two. Not to mention a much better price.

God bless America, where at least for now we have a choice.

Trade, hell, I'd put you on fucking waivers so fast your head would spin and you'd wind up second string on a tee-ball team in Tijuana, you batshit-crazy fuck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yama Arashi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, without hesitation. </div></div>
+1

I find it even funny you need to ask our permission. That HK will fetch $900+ all day long on HKpro.com. Which would get you nice glass for the scar. I am one of those HK fans. I had a usp, p30l, and hk45. Their customer service does not suck! I called them up and got parts multiple times with no problems. However, I traded a guy my usp for a sig 1911. Yes, HK's seem like they pound when they shoot, but it is a plastic pistol. The 1911 is silky smooth with some wilson combat parts.

Whats the worst thing that happens, you don't like the HK so sell it.

Yes, glocks are junk! A hair above SA xd models.

No. Your Sphinx 3000 is now worth a lot more. The scar is too heavy and not accurate and can be found cheaper. Hks are a dime a dozen. Your Sphinx is now extinct and therefore rare.