• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you vote for her?

Or a roll of wet toilet paper, but ya, you'd fuck the hell outta her, and she'd so let you, right? RIGHT? Uhm, no.

Now move aside Howard, and put that thing back in your tighty whities. I got work to do........

View attachment 7514795
Gotta come up with a catchier title than that “one night in paris” shit though.

I think what has been learned in the last 4 years is that the "swamp" is much deeper and wider than we had ever dreamed it could be and that no one man of small group of men will be able to overcome their lawlessness. It will take a rather large national movement to break the machine if it can be done at all.

Trump was an accident, they under estimated him and he slipped in because the machine broke. They will not let that happen ever again no matter the cost, as we have seen play out in the last year. They were forced to expose the largest corruption machine ever built but rather than fragment them, in the end they publicly pulled together stronger than ever.

No it isn’t..you are brainwashed into thinking that there is a good vs evil in politics..left and right both are evil and you are dumb enough to chose a side...they are both Working together to fuck you and you brought your own lube to the party.

Wow, you got all that from what I said?. You assume much about me yet actually know so little.

Do you NOT think that mainstream media works to influence opinion? Do you think they only work on influencing their own sheep?

Whats the psychological effect of showcasing only the never trumper Republicans or the RINOs.

So every person in Government is Evil?

The Establishment is working to actively purg only select Republicans. Why would they do that if they were working together? So now even you support the purge because they are all evil?

I think what has been learned in the last 4 years is that the "swamp" is much deeper and wider than we had ever dreamed it could be and that no one man of small group of men will be able to overcome their lawlessness. It will take a rather large national movement to break the machine if it can be done at all.

Trump was an accident, they under estimated him and he slipped in because the machine broke. They will not let that happen ever again no matter the cost, as we have seen play out in the last year. They were forced to expose the largest corruption machine ever built but rather than fragment them, in the end they publicly pulled together stronger than ever.

Lots of people have known for a very long time what was up. But nobody tends to believe them so they mostly keep quiet.

You might think Trump was an accident....
There is a lot of reason to think that Trump was actually a big help to the long term plans of the Global Elites...

Wow, you got all that from what I said?. You assume much about me yet actually know so little.

Do you NOT think that mainstream media works to influence opinion? Do you think they only work on influencing their own sheep?

Whats the psychological effect of showcasing only the never trumper Republicans or the RINOs.

So every person in Government is Evil?

The Establishment is working to actively purg only select Republicans. Why would they do that if they were working together? So now even you support the purge because they are all evil?
Yes, they are all evil. The sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop being part of the problem.

Say what you want, she crushed Kamala in the democrat primaries.... I'm thinking the GOP needs to find a young energetic candidate that can articulate what their win would do for Americans.

Reactions: E. Bryant
should have suggested mud wrestling over a active volcano or in Id vote for that .

Last edited:
Wont vote for her and shed be running as a democrat. Thats besides the.fact that Donald has terrified dems and they wont allow any of his children to get into politics. Rinos are no different.

No. the SD governor maybe.
In a Heart Beat

kristi2.jpg

I'd like to understand people's objections to children of a former President seeking the same office while following our statutory electoral (such as it were) process?

There is nothing hereditary about it, unless you're using some made up definition of heredity.

What is it that lead otherwise rational people to irrational positions?

Someone (@THEIS maybe?) mentioned the constitutionality of such a situation. I seem to find nothing in it that would prohibit a former President's child from seeking the office, provided him or her is otherwise qualified according to the Constitution.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I'd vote for this before any D

I was referring to the Goat!

This is the problem, our choices are typically between a goat & a goat rapist.

depends who else is running. Kamala ,AOC or her, Ill pick her

How much more proof do you need to know that voting is meaningless, so you may as well go for an absolute babe.

If you want to see who the first woman POTUS is, just wait until Slo' Joe makes about 3 missteps in a row. The 25th Amendment is going to fall on him like the Apocalypse. The Republicans knew that the Dems tried to steal the election in 2016 and either couldn't figure out how they did it, or couldn't figure out what to do about it. Then in 2020, the Dems did steal the election and if the Repubs ever figured it out, they never told it that I ever heard. All of the manuvering in all of the courts came to nothing. When it was time to put up or shut up, they shut up and the courts shut them down.

It is obvious to me, that the Dems are professionally crooked and smarter and work harder at being crooked than the Repubs. It matters not to me if you are a good and gracious loser or an Donald Trumpesque loser, you are still a loser.

My rant for the day. Thank you for your time and attention.

By way of an addendum: When Kamela-toe takes over, she will not only serve out Slo' Joe's term, she will be eligible to be elected POTUS two more times on her own.

Last edited:
Fuck the gop, fuck the jackasses, erm I mean dems. I’m waiting for a Constitutionalist, MAGA or Patriot party. I’m done with these traitors. Term limits for these hacks now.

You guy's that would vote for a woman for President need to turn in your man cards. It takes a year just to teach one how to make your fucking sandwich right, then they still go to the store and buy the wrong fucking mustard.

You guy's that would vote for a woman for President need to turn in your man cards. It takes a year just to teach one how to make your fucking sandwich right, then they still go to the store and buy the wrong fucking mustard.

If I had the choice between Joe Biden and Margaret Thatcher, the choice would be pretty simple for me.

Until voting laws are changed I will be writing in Donald Duck or Daffy Duck for US president.......Just to show them that their is at least one person out their that knows it's a rigged game and they can go fuck themselves.......:giggle:

I don't think so. You might want to read the 22nd amendment.
You both may want to re-read it: 731 days for Uncle Joe (even if it takes a full-blown Weekend at Bernie's routine), K-toe ascends... and gets to run as an incumbent in 2024, and gets to run for a "second term" in 2028...

Candace Owens and Mark Robinson who stood up for the 2nd Amendment, first all black ticket let's hear the alt left contort themselves to call that ticket racist, although they already slandered Candace Owens as such, by a left wing white loon no less. I don't care about pigmentation, or hormone level long as they stand up for our country, stand firm for freedom, and follow the U.S. Constitution and enforce it.

Candace Owens and Mark Robinson who stood up for the 2nd Amendment, first all black ticket let's hear the alt left contort themselves to call that ticket racist, although they already slandered Candace Owens as such, by a left wing white loon no less. I don't care about pigmentation, or hormone level long as they stand up for our country, stand firm for freedom, and follow the U.S. Constitution and enforce it.
Exactly it would kill the left narrative, a black woman running as a republican would crush the system