• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow!……

Like ocean water and the hulls of deep draft ships... Any possible way to get through, they will try. That is why hulls are constructed with multiple reinforcements in addition to sealable compartments inside in event of a leak somewhere.

The goal of the statists is COMPLETE disarmament, and if they cannot get it right away, they are more than content with incremental infection. Today, machine guns. Tomorrow, "assault rifles". Next week, "sniper rifles". And if they cannot progress on their main line of advance, they will spread out and try to flank. Ammunition, types of ammunition, lead bullet bans for made up environmental concerns, shooting ranges, redefinition of land acceptable to construct shooting facilities, banning CCW in "public places", anything to try to hinder, disrupt, cause a nuisance, and extort money along the way.

Like ocean water and the hulls of deep draft ships... Any possible way to get through, they will try. That is why hulls are constructed with multiple reinforcements in addition to sealable compartments inside in event of a leak somewhere.

The goal of the statists is COMPLETE disarmament, and if they cannot get it right away, they are more than content with incremental infection. Today, machine guns. Tomorrow, "assault rifles". Next week, "sniper rifles". And if they cannot progress on their main line of advance, they will spread out and try to flank. Ammunition, types of ammunition, lead bullet bans for made up environmental concerns, shooting ranges, redefinition of land acceptable to construct shooting facilities, banning CCW in "public places", anything to try to hinder, disrupt, cause a nuisance, and extort money along the way.
You are exactly and precisely correct.

Just doing what California is already starting in a few months. 11% additional tax on firearms and ammo. They say it will be used for violence prevention programs, just another money grab.

Reactions: jungle45
Stupid motherfuckers in Olympia need to be....

The fuse has already been lit. Magazine capacity ban, semi auto (AR ) rifle ban,

As of January 1st 14 days from purchase to pick up a firearm I believe, now thisammo tax proposal. .

(Oh did I mention the highest gas taxes in the nation)?

My other thoughts on potential options I will keep to myself. ;)

Reactions: jungle45
Gas tax would be Pennsylvania, then California, and third highest is Washington. See, it can still get worse :)