• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Wow...not quite 9 months....

zenbiker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Charlottesville, Virginia
....but isn't it cute? And very, very quiet for one born into a family of .45s ; )

anu3yzat.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice... congrats!

On a side note, how does the XD handle shooting suppressed? I have one in .40 for which I have been thinking about purchasing a threaded barrel and using in conjunction with my .45 Osprey.

Nice... congrats!

On a side note, how does the XD handle shooting suppressed? I have one in .40 for which I have been thinking about purchasing a threaded barrel and using in conjunction with my .45 Osprey.

You still cannot see the sights, something this style of suppressor was supposed to solve.

Recoil is significantly reduced along with muzzle rise, so getting back on target is almost effortles

The suppressor is light, but slows down transitions from target to target and causes me to swing past the target, which will hopefully get better as I learn to manage the weight.

A very well made unit, definitely earsafe, but unless you are operating, I don't see the advantage.

ADD: there is one big advantage, duh.... I can practice in my backyard without disturbing my neighbors or driving 20 miles to the range!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited: