• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, where is the outrage?

Its today, what do you expect?

Something tels me that Mr. Rogers, may be have some surprises come to his neighborhood.

they shot 6 republican congressmen on a baseball field, no outrage over that,,, you might not realize but you are considered sub human by the other side, so are your kids.

I get it.

I just hope those that actively fight anything disturbing coming into their lives realize they wont be left alone.

A choice is coming.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
That idiot should follow his own ideology and self abort himself for being a moron, and prevent his fuck up genes to continue to contaminate the pool .

Realizing VAs governor suffered no fall out he doubled down on what we used to call murder is now just "post birth abortion"

• On Tuesday the 78-year-old lawmaker came under fire for saying 'Some kids are unwanted. So you kill them now or you kill them later'

• Angry
Reactions: camotoe and Maggot
Why do you think God made trees .......

Where is the outrage? Sitting bundled or compartmentalized by conservative because, as a group, we are scared to speak out or we think protesting is beneath us or maybe most of us think we are just too damn old to yell and scream any more.

If this comment had been made by a conservative and directed at the Obama spawn half the country would be burning right now.

I'll save my outrage for someone who matters.
This guy is a total doofus who (let me guess) represents the worst ghetto in Montgomery (I drive through on my way to FL Panhandle) where the Planned Parenthood clinic is probably the #1 employer. I have to change highways in Montgomery and the fastest way from I-65 to AL82 goes straight through the ghetto. I'm sure it's a nice city, but it has a very shitty shitty part.

He actually represents district 52 in Jefferson County. Not sure exactly what part of it, but my guess would be the Birmingham ghetto comprises his constituents. He’s another POS that should be gone.

I can't type what's going thru my mind right now, I would be arrested. This country is SO FAR GONE there is no returning to decency.
White and black hate each other, Republican and DEMONcrat hate each other, straight and gays hate each other. There's a storm brewing and it ain't far away. I'm amazed that after the worlds greatest gun salesman left office and we've got an American elected in again, SO MANY are selling there firearms, thinking that they don/won't need them.
WAKE UP BOYS, IT'S COMING !!!